Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/18/2014 8:55:29 PM EDT
Anyone know anything about these?

CAI AK63D AK Style Rifle, 7.62x39, Milled Receiver, Underfolding Stock

CAI Centurion 39 AK Style Rifle, 7.62x39, Milled Receiver, Blonde Wood Stock, USA Mfg, New.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard 3 CAI Centurion 39 owners say they like them and are 100%. They seem to have strange lines (parts don't look right) and CAI has there hand on them. Hear is some research materiel but I think I would hold out for gen 2 or 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yazx214_PJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShIBmFHWS38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7oFY4NFTJ8
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
JG shipping sucks.  I will never buy from them again.  You are in "luck" since you are in the same state as JG.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JG shipping sucks.  I will never buy from them again.  You are in "luck" since you are in the same state as JG.
View Quote

Can you elaborate? I was going to order from them tomorrow, but I'd like to hear your experience first.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had an order that had an issue on my local FFLs part and JG was helpful for me. I hate how they jack one of the mags and sell the gun at the same price but shipping was smooth for me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:44:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I've never had an issue with J&G.  Three rifles and several accessory orders over the years and never a problem.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I had an order that had an issue on my local FFLs part and JG was helpful for me. I hate how they jack one of the mags and sell the gun at the same price but shipping was smooth for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their mag shenanigans put them on my shit list.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Being discussed in GD that J&G has pulled all military calibers, steel case, and pistol ammo from the shelves. Most likely to price gouge.

J&G Pulling Ammo
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top