User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 34
Link Posted: 5/13/2019 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tell me what an Arsenal SGL-31 is worth. Fixed stock and 1 mag come with it.  My quick google did not find much.
View Quote
$1600-1750 on gunbroker in excellent used condition

Private sales like EE/FTF local will be a bit less say $100-200 less if you want to move it quickly
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Private sales like EE/FTF local will be a bit less say $100-200 less if you want to move it quickly
View Quote
Thanks, That is stronger than I expected.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#3]
@FlyLeaf

Any idea what Izhmash pistol grips are going for? I can't find any in stock anywhere, and some random old ads I've found on Google for various forums are showing between $60-$80 and have sold at those prices. Sound about right for the current market?

Like this grip:

Link Posted: 5/14/2019 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

Any idea what Izhmash pistol grips are going for? I can't find any in stock anywhere, and some random old ads I've found on Google for various forums are showing between $60-$80 and have sold at those prices. Sound about right for the current market?

Like this grip:

https://cdn3.volusion.com/vawhb.dxcnr/v/vspfiles/photos/Izhmash-grip-2.jpg
View Quote
http://russtock.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=583

$52, from Russia
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

Like this grip:

http://russtock.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=583

$52, from Russia
Nice. Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most sell in that range with the fixed stock. If it was a folding stock it would be over $2k easy
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

Like this grip:

View Quote
Look around on gunbroker and AKfiles marketplace. They can be found used for $20-25.I sold a few last year for $18 shipped
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Look around on gunbroker and AKfiles marketplace. They can be found used for $20-25.I sold a few last year for $18 shipped
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

Like this grip:

Oh damn. I thought they were kinda rare. I guess not.

I might as well just hold onto it for that price. Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#9]
@FlyLeaf

Sorry to keep bothering you, but you came highly recommended for such things.

So the Saiga I posted a page back or so, the underside isn't refinished from where the factory plate was removed from the sporter FCG. If you were to sell it as is, how much would you knock off the $800ish pricetag to compensate?

This isn't my pic, but mine looks the same:

Or do you think it would be a dealbreaker right from the get-go for most buyers, even if the price is adjusted to compensate? If so, I may just send it out to be refinished before trying to sell it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

Like this grip:

Like anything else supply and demand changes from month to month.Hang onto them until supply goes down

Link Posted: 5/15/2019 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

So the Saiga I posted a page back or so, the underside isn't refinished from where the factory plate was removed from the sporter FCG. If you were to sell it as is, how much would you knock off the $800ish pricetag to compensate?

http://www.dinzagarms.com/misc_parts/large/saiga_disassembly2.jpg

Or do you think it would be a dealbreaker right from the get-go for most buyers, even if the price is adjusted to compensate? If so, I may just send it out to be refinished before trying to sell it.
View Quote
@NY_Shooter

No need to apologize,i am glad to give my opinion anytime on AK things.

I wouldnt knock off anything with it like that. In fact the price might go down if you had it sent to be refinished.Personally i wouldnt touch it.

If it made you feel better maybe mention in the sale listing that nothing has been refinished and everything finish wise is all factory finish as it came when it was made.

When i had my Saiga's converted i never touched that area. Most guys would take a can of flat black engine paint in a spray can and hit it with 2 light coats and call it good if it bothered them

Leave it be,you wont lose any value leaving it and if you did get it refinished the value you would most likely lose along with the cost of paying someone to refinish would hurt the amount you net into your pocket.

Link Posted: 5/15/2019 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@NY_Shooter

I wouldnt knock off anything with it like that. In fact the price might go down if you had it sent to be refinished.Personally i wouldnt touch it.

If it made you feel better maybe mention in the sale listing that nothing has been refinished and everything finish wise is all factory finish as it came when it was made.

When i had my Saiga's converted i never touched that area. Most guys would take a can of flat black engine paint in a spray can and hit it with 2 light coats and call it good if it bothered them

Leave it be,you wont lose any value leaving it and if you did get it refinished the value you would most likely lose along with the cost of paying someone to refinish would hurt the amount you net into your pocket.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

@NY_Shooter

Great. Thank you!

Yeah, I would be posting a ton of up close shots of any imperfections in the ad, just so there's no surprises for the buyer and everything is up front and in the open.

Thanks again, FlyLeaf.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Great. Thank you!

Yeah, I would be posting a ton of up close shots of any imperfections in the ad, just so there's no surprises for the buyer and everything is up front and in the open.

Thanks again, FlyLeaf.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

@NY_Shooter

Great. Thank you!

Thanks again, FlyLeaf.
Your welcome,glad to be of assistance
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I know the .223 isn't as valuable, but what would a Saiga 223 go for? Stamped, LEGION IZHEVSK RUSSIA, imported by Mercury Hermes.

It is converted to pistol grip, and has the bullet guide installed already. I can't get pics to work on here.
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know the .223 isn't as valuable, but what would a Saiga 223 go for? Stamped, LEGION IZHEVSK RUSSIA, imported by Mercury Hermes.

It is converted to pistol grip, and has the bullet guide installed already. I can't get pics to work on here.
View Quote
$600-700

Higher end of pricing on Gunbroker.Lower end private sales like the EE
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:40:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thanks!
View Quote
Your welcome

Link Posted: 5/20/2019 11:33:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey guys...…...what do you think a 90 rounds fired Arsenal SLR 106CR in stock config is worth these days...…….
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hey guys...…...what do you think a 90 rounds fired Arsenal SLR 106CR in stock config is worth these days...…….
View Quote
$1000-1200

Lower end of pricing for private sales and higher end on gunbroker
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#20]
I have the front half of a Bulgarian ak47 in decent shape and i'm wanting to know what the current value is. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have the front half of a Bulgarian ak47 in decent shape and i'm wanting to know what the current value is. Thanks
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/p273/sprice10/0/12fff39b-f306-4fa4-bf91-37c1cc660854-original.jpg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds
View Quote
I havent seen one of these with an original barrel in a long time for sale.

It would be perfect for a reweld so it is very desirable to the right person wanting to build one.

Very hard to give you a current accurate price on it.

Going to price range this pretty wide to give you an idea what its worth

$800-1200 as is if its the original barrel which it appears to be.Price is an estimate as these do not pop up very often,and i have no current value to go by.

Best price will be gunbroker or AKfiles forum.

Hope this helps with an idea what to ask.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 6:22:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Thanks Flyleaf. Yeah definitely original barrel and sawcut receiver. now gotta figure out what to do with it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thanks Flyleaf. Yeah definitely original barrel and sawcut receiver. now gotta figure out what to do with it.
View Quote
@willsnipe4ammo

Your welcome,glad to help.

This is the guy to re weld it into a rifle again if you go that route

https://mygunsnorthwest.com/

Two rivers is very good as well.These guys will have a faster turnaround and easier to contact and probably my first choice to get it built.

https://www.tworiversarms.com/
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:02:54 PM EDT
[#24]
What is the going rate for a numbers matching Bulgarian Krinkov parts kit with side folding stock in 5.45x39?

I've looked online and can't find one for sell anywhere to get an idea of their value. I've been out of the AK game for years so I have no clue.

I appreciate any help you guys can give me
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What is the going rate for a numbers matching Bulgarian Krinkov parts kit with side folding stock in 5.45x39?

I've looked online and can't find one for sell anywhere to get an idea of their value. I've been out of the AK game for years so I have no clue.

View Quote
Original barreled kit- $1500-2000

US made barrel kit- $1300-1500

Value is greatest on gunbroker,private sales will be on the lower end of the estimates above.

I have seen some original barreled kit go beyond $2000 on gunbroker but the right buyers need to be bidding on it

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes it's an original barreled kit.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yes it's an original barreled kit.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.
View Quote
Anytime,glad to help.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#28]
If you don't mind FlyLeaf I have a couple more questions.

What is a Polish Tantal kit worth? Excellent condition, factory barrel, numbers matching, even has the 3 shot burst mechanism if that matters.

Also an AMD 65 kit, wood grips, numbers matching, factory barrel in excellent condition.

And last, a Romanian RPK, numbers matching, factory barrel, excellent condition.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
The ak world is funny . It’s worth way more as a parts kit then if you were to build it up.

I can see $1300-$2000 on gunjoker due to OG Barrel
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 11:10:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah I had no idea they had gone up so much. I haven't paid attention to the AK market since I was building rifles from $100 unfired parts kits years ago.
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 4:43:47 AM EDT
[#31]
I’m trying to figure out the value of this bayonet I’ve had for a while. From what I can tell, it’s Bulgarian, Circle 10, Type 2(?), Bakelite handle and scabbard. Overall, it’s in good condition as far as I can tell. But as far as value goes, I can’t figure it out as I’ve seen values/prices anywhere from $40 to $200(eBay so taken with a grain of salt).

Link Posted: 6/14/2019 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If you don't mind FlyLeaf I have a couple more questions.

What is a Polish Tantal kit worth? Excellent condition, factory barrel, numbers matching, even has the 3 shot burst mechanism if that matters.

Also an AMD 65 kit, wood grips, numbers matching, factory barrel in excellent condition.

And last, a Romanian RPK, numbers matching, factory barrel, excellent condition.

Thanks.
View Quote
@Bionic_Scorpion

No problem sir.

Tantal - $700-1000

AMD 65 -$ 700-900

RPK Im guessing a complete rifle and not a kit?

$1000-1400

Prices are gunbroker on the top end and private sales on the lower end
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The ak world is funny . It’s worth way more as a parts kit then if you were to build it up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Parts kits with original barrel are very sought after.No one has monkeyed around with the kit and they are hard to come by
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I’m trying to figure out the value of this bayonet I’ve had for a while. From what I can tell, it’s Bulgarian, Circle 10, Type 2(?), Bakelite handle and scabbard. Overall, it’s in good condition as far as I can tell. But as far as value goes, I can’t figure it out as I’ve seen values/prices anywhere from $40 to $200(eBay so taken with a grain of salt).
https://i.postimg.cc/yN1CVxcp/166989-D7-8-D6-C-4448-A13-D-57-DE49127984.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/0ydqRDMJ/1-C8-A13-FC-BBD0-4147-B008-9-FDDBADD79-EE.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/1zvh4SKm/F8-B77-C0-C-2-E1-D-40-EF-9799-B93-B83-FB55-AD.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/VLt8g3zg/C0-A00258-AAB4-4-D17-AC8-A-767-CAC12-F48-A.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RZzzDXFB/A56-F7011-9207-42-B8-9-A18-88-D6-D521-DF67.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/1XkZPKrD/791-A6-C96-04-AD-41-B2-A0-CC-987465-DFEE6-D.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/BZk3xqft/7-DB6-E193-7-E20-4941-8040-19102-D86295-F.jpg
View Quote
@Deadsquiggles

Yes it is a type 2 Bulgarian circle 10 bakelite bayonet in very good condition

Value is $70-100 with the higher end on gunbroker,lower end private sales

Link Posted: 6/14/2019 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yeah I had no idea they had gone up so much. I haven't paid attention to the AK market since I was building rifles from $100 unfired parts kits years ago.
View Quote
A lot has changed in the AK market since then.

Always check with current market pricing before listing an item for sale

A member here had a Russian milled kit with original barrel that he thought was worth $500-1000 and he sold it for @$3000 after he asked here for current value

Prices change from month to month on AK's sometimes

Link Posted: 6/14/2019 10:12:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

A member here had a Russian milled kit with original barrel that he thought was worth $500-1000 and he sold it for @$3000 after he asked here for current value

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I appreciate you taking the time to help us out with pricing.

The Romanian RPK is also a kit if that makes a difference.

Yeah I didn't know prices went up as much as they have. I guess I need to go through my stash and see what all I have that I don't need. lol
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Gentlemen...have a valuation question on an RPK-74...built way back when using barely used (if ever fired) Bulgie overstamped Molot kit...I cherry picked this kit from my buddy Frenchy's (Bob Segool) stash of kits. It was built by a friend who really knew his shit with AK builds (another friend of Frenchy's)…it of course is all correct, original RPK-74 parts, this was long before the barrel ban...

Its a real beauty, and I only ever put maybe 200 rounds through it...I will get some pics and post...it has a 45 round bakelite mag, and the proper RPK sling on the gun...
I understand these may be worth a bit more than I had into back in the day, just curious about current market values...

I will get some pics tomorrow and post them, and SWAG's until then would be great!

Thanks guys!

Edited to remove (oops) the other accessories it has...
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh, and here is a "its gonna make me cry" question...back probably in 1989 or 90 timeframe, I was a sophomore in college, and stayed in Buffalo to work for the summer, landscaping...went to Johnsons Country Store in Lockport, and they had about 4 Norinco underfolders, and a Poly-Tech legend milled receiver AK...I debated long and hard, and bought the NIB Legend...it was a beautiful gun...but being a mere college student, if I wanted something new, I usually had to trade something towards it, and I traded this away...

So question is, just for shits and grins, is what are these worth in box these days?
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 1:00:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah I didn't know prices went up as much as they have. I guess I need to go through my stash and see what all I have that I don't need. lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I enjoy doing it,keeps me fresh on pricing.

The RPK being a kit drops it down some on pricing.$600-800

You never know what you might find in an AK stash from the old days
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 1:03:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Gentlemen...have a valuation question on an RPK-74...built way back when using barely used (if ever fired) Bulgie overstamped Molot kit...I cherry picked this kit from my buddy Frenchy's (Bob Segool) stash of kits. It was built by a friend who really knew his shit with AK builds (another friend of Frenchy's)…it of course is all correct, original RPK-74 parts, this was long before the barrel ban...

Its a real beauty, and I only ever put maybe 200 rounds through it...I will get some pics and post...it has a 45 round bakelite mag, and the proper RPK sling on the gun...
I understand these may be worth a bit more than I had into back in the day, just curious about current market values...

I will get some pics tomorrow and post them, and SWAG's until then would be great!

Thanks guys!

Edited to remove (oops) the other accessories it has...
View Quote
This one will be interesting.Want to wait on pics before pricing anything.
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Oh, and here is a "its gonna make me cry" question...back probably in 1989 or 90 timeframe, I was a sophomore in college, and stayed in Buffalo to work for the summer, landscaping...went to Johnsons Country Store in Lockport, and they had about 4 Norinco underfolders, and a Poly-Tech legend milled receiver AK...I debated long and hard, and bought the NIB Legend...it was a beautiful gun...but being a mere college student, if I wanted something new, I usually had to trade something towards it, and I traded this away...

So question is, just for shits and grins, is what are these worth in box these days?
View Quote
A NIB Ploytech Legend with everything intact like it came will bring $3200-4000 all day long on gunbroker

If its a really low serial numbered Legend like 2 digits or less $4000-5000
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 1:44:22 AM EDT
[#42]
@FlyLeaf

Thank you so much for helping us out on these values!

First)  
Milled MAK90 with IWD furniture.  I also have the plastic Druganov stock that came on it (got it used and it didn't have a thumbhole wood stock).  It's a shooter and no sort of box.  Looks like someone tried to blue the bolt at one point.

Second)
Norinco 56-4 in .223 with bayo (non-folding) and sling.  No box.  In VERY good condition.

I'll try to post pics later

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This one will be interesting.Want to wait on pics before pricing anything.
View Quote
@FlyLeaf

OK, here are some pics...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Some more...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The top cover is un-numbered, I pulled it, the bolt is not number matching...I never checked when I picked the kit, I picked the kit that looked the nicest with the nicest wood...also has the cleaning kit in butt.

Looks like its dated 1985...

Oh, not that it matters, but its built on an NDS-8 receiver, 3 digit serial...
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

Thank you so much for helping us out on these values!

First)  
Milled MAK90 with IWD furniture.  I also have the plastic Druganov stock that came on it (got it used and it didn't have a thumbhole wood stock).  It's a shooter and no sort of box.  Looks like someone tried to blue the bolt at one point.

Second)
Norinco 56-4 in .223 with bayo (non-folding) and sling.  No box.  In VERY good condition.

I'll try to post pics later

Thanks!
View Quote
@wareagle30

You're welcome guys,keep the requests coming.

Milled Mak 90- $900-1200 with the Ironwood stock.

Norinco 223- $1200-1400

Price is depending on amount of original mags that will come with the rifle.As you probably know the mags go for $100+ each so keep that in mind when pricing.Above price is with one mag.Add @$100 per 30 round mag and $150-175 per 40 round mag.

Prices are gunbroker on the higher end and private sales on the lower end

Link Posted: 6/15/2019 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Some more...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/374866/rpk6_jpg-980337.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/374866/rpk7_jpg-980338.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/374866/rpk8_jpg-980339.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/374866/rpk9_jpg-980341.JPG

The top cover is un-numbered, I pulled it, the bolt is not number matching...I never checked when I picked the kit, I picked the kit that looked the nicest with the nicest wood...also has the cleaning kit in butt.

Looks like its dated 1985...

Oh, not that it matters, but its built on an NDS-8 receiver, 3 digit serial...
View Quote
@98kGuy

First off this is a beautiful rifle.Hands down one of the nicest i have seen in a long time.Very nice build quality along with a pristine parts kit when it was built.

You are correct it is a Molot re stamped parts kit.Very,very rare and much more rare in this condition.Bolt not matching hurts it just a little bit but no by much.

Just the barrel assembly alone is worth $1200-1400.Yes that number is correct on the barrel.

These parts are in very high demand and hard to find.It would be a crime to part one out though.

Your rifle as pictured with the 45 round mag and sling-

$2400-3000

If you wanted to sell it quick $2000,but i wouldnt let it go for less than $2500 if it was mine.Value will only go up on these,it is that rare and that nice of a rifle.

My quotes usually say higher end on gunbroker and lower end for private sales,but in this case DO NOT sell for less in a private sale.This rifle commands tier 1 pricing and it would receive tier 1 pricing in any market.

Thank you for posting an interesting piece for everyone to see.Congrats for keeping it in such good condition.

Link Posted: 6/15/2019 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

@98kGuy

First off this is a beautiful rifle.Hands down one of the nicest i have seen in a long time.Very nice build quality along with a pristine parts kit when it was built.

You are correct it is a Molot re stamped parts kit.Very,very rare and much more rare in this condition.Bolt not matching hurts it just a little bit but no by much.

Just the barrel assembly alone is worth $1200-1400.Yes that number is correct on the barrel.

These parts are in very high demand and hard to find.It would be a crime to part one out though.

$2400-3000

If you wanted to sell it quick $2000,but i wouldnt let it go for less than $2500 if it was mine.Value will only go up on these,it is that rare and that nice of a rifle.

My quotes usually say higher end on gunbroker and lower end for private sales,but in this case DO NOT sell for less in a private sale.This rifle commands tier 1 pricing and it would receive tier 1 pricing in any market.

Thank you for posting an interesting piece for everyone to see.Congrats for keeping it in such good condition.

View Quote
@FlyLeaf

Wow, thanks for the information and assessment....I guess it really has increased in value since I bought it...at the time Frenchy had 4 or 5 kits to choose from...and I remember he called me at like 7 o'clock at night to come take a look, I had to explain to my fiancé  how I needed to run to look at a gun parts kit (we've been married for 10 years this year, so it didn't scare her off...) and I looked at them in a pretty dark office, then went to our pal Gordies for him to do the 4473 on the receiver....

If you think its worth it, I'll post in the regular section, along with my straight up 74...

I appreciate your time!
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

Wow, thanks for the information and assessment....I guess it really has increased in value since I bought it...at the time Frenchy had 4 or 5 kits to choose from...and I remember he called me at like 7 o'clock at night to come take a look, I had to explain to my fiancé  how I needed to run to look at a gun parts kit (we've been married for 10 years this year, so it didn't scare her off...) and I looked at them in a pretty dark office, then went to our pal Gordies for him to do the 4473 on the receiver....

If you think its worth it, I'll post in the regular section, along with my straight up 74...

I appreciate your time!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@98kGuy

$2400-3000

@FlyLeaf

I appreciate your time!
@98kGuy

You're welcome,glad to be of assistance.You did really well acquiring that parts kit and not scaring the wife unit away.

I'm sure some of the guys would love to see the 74's as its a damn fine example from the good old days of parts kits.

Thanks again for sharing the pics and story behind the rifle.

Link Posted: 6/16/2019 12:47:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Trying to find a value for my Blue Ridge Bulgarian Arsenal SLR 100H
For whatever reason the links on the left are dead, but the ones on the right are good.

" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/09gQaCg.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/yrOKi2w.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/nvLZtVD.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/HDVriPJ.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/HkzGwwG.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/KjW22WQ.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/T8rf4ap.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/t2XsSeI.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/XdAs0g0.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/oERFvpO.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/4lDHWdH.jpg
" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/CFl8ZW0.jpg
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 2:38:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Trying to find a value for my Blue Ridge Bulgarian Arsenal SLR 100H
For whatever reason the links on the left are dead, but the ones on the right are good.

https://i.imgur.com/09gQaCg.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/09gQaCg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yrOKi2w.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/yrOKi2w.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nvLZtVD.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/nvLZtVD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HDVriPJ.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/HDVriPJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HkzGwwG.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/HkzGwwG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KjW22WQ.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/KjW22WQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/T8rf4ap.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/T8rf4ap.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/t2XsSeI.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/t2XsSeI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XdAs0g0.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/XdAs0g0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oERFvpO.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/oERFvpO.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4lDHWdH.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/4lDHWdH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CFl8ZW0.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/CFl8ZW0.jpg
View Quote
Very nice.

$1200-1500

Gunbroker on the higher end,private sales on the lower end
Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top