AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks FlyLeaf for your help on this one
started out a Norinco Mak90 with the thumb hole stock and (3) 10 round mags unfired
Cost 460.00
Stock 120.00
Chinese grip and longer screw 58.00
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/333757/norinco-786117.jpg
View Quote
Your welcome TargetEarth

That China doll turned out beautiful.Wood matches very nicely.

Glad everything worked out the way you wanted it to. This is how you make a so so looking post ban rifle into something to envy and enjoy owning

Link Posted: 12/29/2018 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
SLR 104cr(2007). Barrel chopped, Chris butler extended brake pinned and welded. Duracoat refinish.

Link Posted: 12/29/2018 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#3]
A new in box can be found for @$1100-1250 pretty easily

Yours as is $1200-1400

Link Posted: 12/29/2018 4:51:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yours as is $1200-1400

View Quote
That’s surprising. Is it because of the year manufactured and/or muzzle brake and refinish?
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That’s surprising. Is it because of the year manufactured and/or muzzle brake and refinish?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yours as is $1200-1400

All of the above.Keep in mind these are gunbroker type prices.

Private sales and EE type sales will generally be less to be able to move the rifle.

Private/EE sale $1000-1200
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#6]
How much is a SGL21 changed to a CR type front sight, chopped from 16 inch barrel to 14 inch barrel with a permanent muzzle brake device attached?

Assume low round counts and its not considered a short barrel.

Some people think that its value will go down but others differ, so what is your opinion?
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How much is a SGL21 changed to a CR type front sight, chopped from 16 inch barrel to 14 inch barrel with a permanent muzzle brake device attached?

Assume low round counts and its not considered a short barrel.

Some people think that its value will go down but others differ, so what is your opinion?
View Quote
Value will go down except to a handful of guys that don't care or are looking for those modifications.

Hard to price it as its not everyday you see something like this done

Depends if its a Arsenal or a FIME stamped rifle.Aresenal will bring more money over a later FIME marked rifle

A NIB Arsenal will be @ $1600-2000

FIME - $1300-1600 NIB

Guessing yours might knock off $100-250 from the above estimates along with it being used.original box,etc will net an extra $100-150

Again no data to confirm a price since its a odd mix of mods.

Above pricing should give you a ballpark figure what its worth
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#8]
VEPR K 7.62X39. Original Robinson Armaments import, I purchased this brand new in 2002 and never fired it. 16" barrel.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

I may have the original box, have to look for it. Also have the manual, 5 round bulgarian polymer mag and cleaning kit

thanks
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Hi all!

Sorry for the ND - reposted here.

I picked up a pretty neat Russian Type 3 AK parts kit back in the early 2000's with the intention to build it into a rifle.

The kit is pretty darn nice - all matching numbers, an immaculate bore, and an interesting carving in the buttstock. I assume this is one of the PLO captures from Israel - someone carved their unit number or some Hebrew phrase into the stock. All that it's missing is the gas tube and full-auto fire control group. It's a little greasy from sitting around in my safe but over all it would be an amazing gun to build into a *real* 50's Russian AK.

I want to drop it over on the EE but I have *zero* idea what a kit like this would go for today. On gun broker they sell for anywhere between $500 to $1000 but I don't see any rhyme or reason to the pricing.

Anyone have a clue?

Here are a few pics plus a link to a Google drive folder with plenty more!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cmg7NB_O2yTfqxcsYcmB74DSnIxr3XWR?usp=sharing

Thanks all!
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
VEPR K 7.62X39. Original Robinson Armaments import, I purchased this brand new in 2002 and never fired it. 16" barrel.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36302/IMG_6232_JPG-793630.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36302/IMG_6233_JPG-793631.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36302/IMG_6234_JPG-793632.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36302/IMG_6235_JPG-793633.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/36302/IMG_6236_JPG-793634.JPG

I may have the original box, have to look for it. Also have the manual, 5 round bulgarian polymer mag and cleaning kit

thanks
View Quote
These are the very first Vepr's that came in years ago.Imo these are much better quality than the newer Vepr's.Very sought after rifles,as they are that good and hard to find.Early 2000's import

Only thing that isnt good on them is the rear of the receiver where the stock mounts.You pretty much have to keep the polymer stock on unless you use an Ironworks design stock or a adapter to use a different stock.Personally this is a non issue as these rifles are awesome and GTG as they are.No need to put another stock on.

The stocks go for big bucks as they are hard to find and sought after.If you did take the stock off,DO NOT misplace it or bang it up

NIB unfired - $1200-1500 i would ask towards the higher end if you have the box.No box take $100-150 off price

Used and fired but in excellent condition go for $1000-1200 on gunbroker

Gunbroker prices are quoted.EE sales and private will generally bring less.Nice rifle,thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hi all!

Sorry for the ND - reposted here.

I picked up a pretty neat Russian Type 3 AK parts kit back in the early 2000's with the intention to build it into a rifle.

The kit is pretty darn nice - all matching numbers, an immaculate bore, and an interesting carving in the buttstock. I assume this is one of the PLO captures from Israel - someone carved their unit number or some Hebrew phrase into the stock. All that it's missing is the gas tube and full-auto fire control group. It's a little greasy from sitting around in my safe but over all it would be an amazing gun to build into a *real* 50's Russian AK.

I want to drop it over on the EE but I have *zero* idea what a kit like this would go for today. On gun broker they sell for anywhere between $500 to $1000 but I don't see any rhyme or reason to the pricing.

Anyone have a clue?

Here are a few pics plus a link to a Google drive folder with plenty more!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/40889/IMG_1642_jpg-793723.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/40889/IMG_1651_jpg-793724.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/40889/IMG_1657_jpg-793725.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/40889/IMG_1646_jpg-793726.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/40889/IMG_1653_jpg-793727.JPG

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cmg7NB_O2yTfqxcsYcmB74DSnIxr3XWR?usp=sharing

Thanks all!
View Quote
@_disconnector_

Holy balls that is one slick milled Russian PLO kit.

Ok,first off you are most likely 100% correct as it being a PLO kit.Most came in around 2000-2001.

Lots of great things going on with this kit.

Matching serial numbers with no strike through electro pencil matching

Original barrel (this is HUGE in increasing the value)

Barrel in near mint condition (again HUGE)

Pretty sure that the M after the serial # means it was made in 1960

Saw cut receiver (again VERY sought after as a reweld would be easy from a quality builder)

Gas tube missing and FCG isnt that big a deal.

Hold onto your hat for value,your estimate is too low by a long shot,unless you want to sell it to me for that price.

I would list this on gunbroker no question.You want the guys that collect this stuff and the traffic gunbroker generates.EE sales buyers will try to rip you off or not have a clue what the real value is on this.Be very wary to some who will tell you is not worth the prices below.

As is i would ask $3000-4000 and no i am not kidding.I have see stamped Russian PLO kits with original barrels go for $2600-2800 when they pop up.Yours is milled= even more money.

This is a rare rifle and will command a large wad of cash to the right people.Beautiful AK,let us know what you sell her for.

This one made my day,thank you for asking before you listed it.I would hate to see you sell it too low and someone flip it to make a big profit

Link Posted: 1/2/2019 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Flyleaf . . . first of all THANK YOU!

I had no idea that this was that valuable.  I have to admit that it's hard to part with because I'd LOVE to have this rifle up and running . . . just think of the stories that it could tell?  But I know that I'll never spring for the cash for a reweld or a new receiver so off to GunBroker I go.

I actually do have the FA fire control parts.  They came still attached to the piece that the trigger guard is attached to.  Are there any legal implications to selling those parts?

There's a guy selling a similar kit over there for $4,400 with zero hits.  I'll sell quite a bit under that :-)  I'll let
you all know how it goes!

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Flyleaf . . . first of all THANK YOU!

I had no idea that this was that valuable.  I have to admit that it's hard to part with because I'd LOVE to have this rifle up and running . . . just think of the stories that it could tell?  But I know that I'll never spring for the cash for a reweld or a new receiver so off to GunBroker I go.

I actually do have the FA fire control parts.  They came still attached to the piece that the trigger guard is attached to.  Are there any legal implications to selling those parts?

There's a guy selling a similar kit over there for $4,400 with zero hits.  I'll sell quite a bit under that :-)  I'll let
you all know how it goes!

Thanks again!
View Quote
You are most welcome.

If it was a complete rifle re welded and done right it would be $4000+

No legal issues selling the FCG parts,its a kit.The FA FCG can be bought easily anywhere for less than $20-30.It will add value having it sold with the kit

A reweld would cost about $300-400 and a receiver piece wouldnt be a lot.Most of these PLO kits bring more money as a kit because most collectors prefer it all original and not messed with.TThey want EVERYTHING exact when re welded to keep it as original as possible.

I saw that kit for $4400 and yes it has sat for awhile.He will sell it just depends how patient he is selling at that price.

Start @ $3000 with a buy it now around $3800 and see what happens.Pics of all the markings will be important.See if you can get pics of the barrel markings,this is critical in getting your top dollar.The barrel is the crown jewel of the kit.Most are not original and are pitted or shot out.Matching serial numbers is the 2nd crown jewel.Make sure you show this in detail

Glad to help you out.Be patient and list it with the correct selling title search words.Lots of quality pics and description sells.

Best of luck

Link Posted: 1/7/2019 1:52:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
These are the very first Vepr's that came in years ago.Imo these are much better quality than the newer Vepr's. . .
View Quote
Please explain how the quality of Vepr's has gone down over the years. Specific details will be much appreciated.

Examples: "The paint is much lower quality now." "The trunnions are softer metal than they used to be." "The barrels are not as heavy as they used to be, and they don't flute them anymore." Etc. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2019 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Please explain how the quality of Vepr's has gone down over the years. Specific details will be much appreciated.

Examples: "The paint is much lower quality now." "The trunnions are softer metal than they used to be." "The barrels are not as heavy as they used to be, and they don't flute them anymore." Etc. Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These are the very first Vepr's that came in years ago.Imo these are much better quality than the newer Vepr's. . .

Older ones like the Robinson Arms versions had much better FCG's,stiffer recoil springs,better finish on the ones i have seen.Some of the newer ones have had crooked gas blocks and thinner gas pistons than the older ones.

Not a deal breaker by any means as they are both exceptionally built rifles,but if i had to pick one over the other it would be a Robinson Arms Vepr.And this is just my opinion,feel free to research and decide for yourself.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank you again @FlyLeaf.  The kit just sold for $3K on GunBroker!
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thank you again @FlyLeaf.  The kit just sold for $3K on GunBroker!
View Quote
@_disconnector_

Awesome!! I knew it would go for some serious cash.Very happy that you got what you wanted and im glad my estimate was within my quoted price.

Might want to edit your post above this one,you accidentally quoted the other guys Vepr estimate.Just in case so other guys doing research dont think a Vepr is worth $3K

Again congrats,and buy something fun with the extra cash

Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Looking to get out of the 5.45 game, and haven’t kept up with prices.
What is a NIB SLR 104FR, and a SLR 104UR (only 40-60 rds fired, non- corrosive) going for these days.
FR is stock(NIB) and the UR has a PBS-5 faux suppressor.  Boxes and all factory accs. Thanks for any help.

Since I’m on the Arsenal subject, what about an SLR 107CR older BA serial prefix (maybe 60 rds through it) and has the booster fake brake.
Thanks again
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Looking to get out of the 5.45 game, and haven’t kept up with prices.
What is a NIB SLR 104FR, and a SLR 104UR (only 40-60 rds fired, non- corrosive) going for these days.
FR is stock(NIB) and the UR has a PBS-5 faux suppressor.  Boxes and all factory accs. Thanks for any help.

Since I’m on the Arsenal subject, what about an SLR 107CR older BA serial prefix (maybe 60 rds through it) and has the booster fake brake.
Thanks again
View Quote
104FR- $1300-1700  Very hard to find in NIB condition.

104UR- $1100-1300

Older 107CR- $1100-1250

All prices are gunbroker.Private sales or EE will be a bit less unless you want to sit on the rifles for awhile

Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:42:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Thank you for for the insight, and your time. They are posted
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thank you for for the insight, and your time. They are posted
View Quote
Your welcome,glad to help

Good luck on the sales

Link Posted: 1/30/2019 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Poly-Tech AKS-762.  Preban with fixed stock, wood furniture.  Folding spike bayonet.  Unfired, excellent shape.  Thinking about buying it from a friend, and I have no idea what it's worth.  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Poly-Tech AKS-762.  Preban with fixed stock, wood furniture.  Folding spike bayonet.  Unfired, excellent shape.  Thinking about buying it from a friend, and I have no idea what it's worth.  Thanks
View Quote
Unfired with box and all the extras-  $2200-2500

Un fired no box no extras-  $1800-2200

Prices are gunbroker prices.Private sales would diminish the top end of the above prices by about $200

Sales to ban states will be higher as the pre bans go for a premium.

I have seen them go higher but its usually during a panic or election year

Anything beyond $2500 and you would be better off getting a Polytech legend which hold more value.If you shoot it value will drop as well to collectors
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Flyleaf, a true expert already gave the value that is in line with values I've seen over the last 6 months since I got into the chicom game.

I just wanted to say I'm jelly, and I hope we get to see some pics of it
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Thank you.  I'm not really into AK's, and already have two milled Aresenals, but I might have to pick this one up.  He's offering it to me for a fantastic price, and it comes with a ton of mags and ammo.
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Thank you.  I'm not really into AK's, and already have two milled Aresenals, but I might have to pick this one up.  He's offering it to me for a fantastic price, and it comes with a ton of mags and ammo.
View Quote
Your welcome

If you get a ton of ammo and mags anything under $1800 is a steal.

Figure $200 per 1K of ammo and $15-25 per mag unless they are 3 witness holed Polytech mags then your looking at $60-90 per mag if they are chrome follower 3 witness holed mags

Hope you get it

Link Posted: 2/1/2019 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Flyleaf, a true expert already gave the value that is in line with values I've seen over the last 6 months since I got into the chicom game.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/2/2019 5:27:38 AM EDT
[#28]
I am requesting the value of my Arsenal 106UR, please.

URL=http://s198.photobucket.com/user/ak74auto/media/AACDD59E-52BA-4D07-BB1E-07EEF30828A2_zpsmrgcmbl4.jpeg.html][/URL]

Link Posted: 2/2/2019 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Hi, I’m trying to help a friend find out the value of a unconverted saiga rifle and shotgun. I believe it’s not been fired. The rifle is 7.62x39 and the shotgun is a 410.
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#30]
$900-1000 in used condition

$1000-1100 in new condition

I have seen NIB ones go for@$900-950 recently so dont expect to get much more than $1000 used
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hi, I’m trying to help a friend find out the value of a unconverted saiga rifle and shotgun. I believe it’s not been fired. The rifle is 7.62x39 and the shotgun is a 410.
Thanks
View Quote
Rifle unconverted - $700-800 is usually the going rate. Have seen them go for over $1000 sometimes NIB which is retarded to pay that much for an unconverted Saiga imho.

Shotgun - $500-600

Prices are gunbroker prices.Private sales like EE and such will be a bit lower generally

Link Posted: 2/11/2019 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#32]
I’ve got the opportunity to purchase a polytech spiker, factory 386, all numbers matching except dustcover. Looks to be in 90-95% condition. Any idea of current market value?
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I’ve got the opportunity to purchase a polytech spiker, factory 386, all numbers matching except dustcover. Looks to be in 90-95% condition. Any idea of current market value?
View Quote
Fixed stock- $1700-1900 in that condition

Under folder stock- $1800-2200

Upper end prices are gunbroker prices. EE or private type sales will be on the lower end of the above estimates
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Curious as to the value of a Norinco 84S folder.. no additional gear with it.. 98%

I may be purchasing it from a friend..

Thanks,

Oz
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Curious as to the value of a Norinco 84S folder.. no additional gear with it.. 98%

I may be purchasing it from a friend..

Thanks,

Oz
View Quote
Depends on if its a under folder or the rare bakelite side folder.

Side folder- $1500-1800

Under folder- $1200-1400

Prices are gunbroker prices.Expect $100-200 less for private type sales.

Be very aware that the mags for these are very expensive and hard to find.Do NOT use the Polytech 223 mags they will NOT work even though they look like same

Only Norinco 223 mags will work unless you do major work on other 223 mags including Polytech mags.

Most of the 30 round Norinco steel mags in 223 will run you $75-120 each

Hope this helps
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 4:52:34 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm wondering the value of my Arsenal SLR 107-34 triangle folder.

Rifle was purchased in early 2016 so I assume late 2015 to early 2016 manufacture date. When I bought mine it was quite literally the last SLR107-34 I could find and I've yet to see this model available since then (but haven't exactly been looking too hard either).

Rifle has all of the original parts (sling, grip, handgaurds, trigger, 10 round mag, etc), cleaning kit, and the box it shipped with. The original sling and grip are in the box still, and it currently has a U.S. Palm grip installed. Sights appear to be near laser beam straight as well.

Rifle has exactly three magazines (90 rounds) of non corrosive Hornady Black through it to check function, but that's it. NIB condition.

I appreciate the help!
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm wondering the value of my Arsenal SLR 107-34 triangle folder.

Rifle was purchased in early 2016 so I assume late 2015 to early 2016 manufacture date. When I bought mine it was quite literally the last SLR107-34 I could find and I've yet to see this model available since then (but haven't exactly been looking too hard either).

Rifle has all of the original parts (sling, grip, handgaurds, trigger, 10 round mag, etc), cleaning kit, and the box it shipped with. The original sling and grip are in the box still, and it currently has a U.S. Palm grip installed. Sights appear to be near laser beam straight as well.

Rifle has exactly three magazines (90 rounds) of non corrosive Hornady Black through it to check function, but that's it. NIB condition.

I appreciate the help!
View Quote
I personally sold one just like this but with the plum colored stock on it for $1200 which was NIB last month in a local sale.

So you are looking about $1100-1200 for yours which is also correct for ones selling on gunbroker recently.

I wouldnt let it go for under $1100

Link Posted: 3/1/2019 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Price for a low round count B-West Bakelite Sidefolder, US receiver?
Link Posted: 3/1/2019 11:14:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Price for a low round count B-West Bakelite Sidefolder, US receiver?
View Quote
$1000-1300

Gunbroker will net the best prices.Most guys will want this for the bakelite parts.
Link Posted: 3/2/2019 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Like my other AKs, I don't plan on selling this. Just curious on value.

As it came in box.

Zastava PAP M90NP in 5.56x45mm. Factory built to take AR mags, imported by Century Arms from Serbia. I believe 2,000 to 4,000 were imported. Comes with a cold hammer forged 1/7 18.25" chrome lined barrel, 1.5mm RPK receiver, and standard Yugo pattern side rail. Adjustable gas block. Factory threaded too. MSRP ranged between $650 to $800. None have been imported for a few years. Possibly Zastava will now bring more in since they have set up their own importer and aren't working through Century Arms anymore.

I've since put a cleaning rod for looks and ditched the factory crap stock and unlined handguard for a Magpul folder and Hogue handguard.

I got mine through horse trading a few years back. Had a Century Arms Egyptian FN-49 that I paid $500 for. Got tired of it. Gun shop in Wakulla County FL had the AK. Guy offered me $600 in credit for the FN. So I paid $100 out of pocket for AK.

Shoot well, accurate, fun, etc.... only issue they were known for was the alignment of the gas selector was off if the spring wasn't riveted right. They would be off center and the gas holes in selector wouldn't align properly in the gas block. Mine is done right.
Link Posted: 3/2/2019 3:31:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Like my other AKs, I don't plan on selling this. Just curious on value.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/prodimages/29107-DEFAULT-l.jpg

As it came in box.

Zastava PAP M90NP in 5.56x45mm. Factory built to take AR mags, imported by Century Arms from Serbia. I believe 2,000 to 4,000 were imported. Comes with a cold hammer forged 1/7 18.25" chrome lined barrel, 1.5mm RPK receiver, and standard Yugo pattern side rail. Adjustable gas block. Factory threaded too. MSRP ranged between $650 to $800. None have been imported for a few years. Possibly Zastava will now bring more in since they have set up their own importer and aren't working through Century Arms anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/rU81vGf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kmHeeUi.jpg

I've since put a cleaning rod for looks and ditched the factory crap stock and unlined handguard for a Magpul folder and Hogue handguard.

I got mine through horse trading a few years back. Had a Century Arms Egyptian FN-49 that I paid $500 for. Got tired of it. Gun shop in Wakulla County FL had the AK. Guy offered me $600 in credit for the FN. So I paid $100 out of pocket for AK.

Shoot well, accurate, fun, etc.... only issue they were known for was the alignment of the gas selector was off if the spring wasn't riveted right. They would be off center and the gas holes in selector wouldn't align properly in the gas block. Mine is done right.
View Quote
In factory trim used in excellent condition,no magpul stock,etc

$800-900

Add probably 50-75% of cost of magpul stuff to above price to get a good selling price.

It wont go over $1000 no matter what is on it so keep that in mind.Estimates are gunbroker prices,expect private sales like EE/Armslist to be slightly lower

Thanks for sharing the nice rifle

Link Posted: 3/2/2019 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#42]
It's Stamped SAIGA, LEGION IZHEVSK RUSSIA, ARSENAL. LAS VEGAS NV USA

I looks very clean, I can barely see any ware on the inside and on the outside there is only the scratch under the safety.

Thoughts????????????

Link Posted: 3/2/2019 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#43]
$1300-1600 is the norm

I have seen them go higher but the average should fall in between the above price range.

Prices are pretty solid on these,be it on gunbroker or private sale,just dont pay near the $2k mark they arent worth that much coin imho.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Saiga 410 with pistol grip, wood stock, and 2 mags? 95% condition.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Saiga 410 with pistol grip, wood stock, and 2 mags? 95% condition.
View Quote
$650-750

Prices are gunbroker,private sales will usually be on the lower end of above prices

Link Posted: 3/3/2019 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Ok that is what I figured. Ive noticed a lot of the Russian guns havent appreciated as much as people have thought they would.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#47]
How much do E German AK74 bakelite mags with the rain camo pouch go for these days?
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

$1300-1600 is the norm

I have seen them go higher but the average should fall in between the above price range.

Prices are pretty solid on these,be it on gunbroker or private sale,just dont pay near the $2k mark they arent worth that much coin imho.
View Quote
Thank you! That's extremely helpful :)
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
How much do E German AK74 bakelite mags with the rain camo pouch go for these days?
View Quote
Depending on condition anywhere from $40-60 each unless you find a great deal from someone

The pouch might be worth $8-10 by itself
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$1300-1600 is the norm

Your welcome.Glad to help you out

Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top