Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I might be out of the loops but i thought these 7.62x39 veprs arent available new anymore due to sanctions.  last time I saw them for sale they were around 1k and moving up.
View Quote
He has the thumbhole stock version,other versions do bring more.Feel free to check current and completed listings

Thumbhole version NIB- $875-900 in factory trim

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/788389864

Non thumbhole stock versions(folding stocks,etc)- $1300-1600 in factory trim

Any upgrades will increase value.Thumbhole versions are not hot sellers,most dont want to modify the rifle to get it right
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If I can get one of those Zastava PAP M85 AK pistols chambered in 5.56 (like this one) for $450 should I buy it?

The only reason I didn't buy it yesterday is because some jackass painted it with what appears to be several layers of gold spray paint.
View Quote
Yes,grab it even with the ghetto fabulous gold paint.

Thats easily half price.

Grab some Citristrip in a can after you remove the plastic parts and lay it to the paint.

https://www.amazon.com/Citri-Strip-ECG73807-Varnish-Remover-17-Ounce/dp/B000SAA2IW/ref=asc_df_B000SAA2IW/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167144081759&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12638749573358594440&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1026083&hvtargid=pla-306709820098&psc=1
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ok.  I'll go get it tomorrow.

Thanks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ok.  I'll go get it tomorrow.

Thanks.
@603Born

Your welcome.

I would try to get it cheaper if you can. Bring up the crappy gold paint and how much of a pain its going to be to fix it up.

Try $400-425 otd.I bet this tactic works to bring the price down.

With a brace on it and back to original condition its a solid $700-750. (Prices have slipped a bit since i last looked at them)Just depends on what is included that changes the price,so not quite half price from what they are asking.Still a great deal though
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 6:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They just marked it down from $750 to $500, and I got the manager to knock off another $50.

I will see if I can get her down to $400 tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@603Born

Your welcome.

I would try to get it cheaper if you can. Bring up the crappy gold paint and how much of a pain its going to be to fix it up.

With a brace on it and back to original condition its a solid $700-750. (Prices have slipped a bit since i last looked at them)Just depends on what is included that changes the price,so not quite half price from what they are asking.Still a great deal though
They just marked it down from $750 to $500, and I got the manager to knock off another $50.

Good luck

Link Posted: 10/29/2018 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Norinco 56S 7.62X39 imported into New York City, NY by SILE.

Pretty clean, metal is better than the wood.  I'd put the wood at around 75% because of the many small marks/dents.  Cleaning kit is with the rifle in the buttstock.  No box, papers, original magazine or other accessories.  I'd call it handled more than fired.

Link Posted: 10/29/2018 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Norinco 56S 7.62X39 imported into New York City, NY by SILE.

Pretty clean, metal is better than the wood.  I'd put the wood at around 75% because of the many small marks/dents.  Cleaning kit is with the rifle in the buttstock.  No box, papers, original magazine or other accessories.  I'd call it handled more than fired.

https://i.imgur.com/Ga18sSb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xEXa1IV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oFDYmiv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qwCa0ZB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dSHKZ4A.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4BqLeqg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kWcL0Q0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eKpOHJ4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wfi5TbS.jpg
View Quote
Very nice condition Chinese AK

I would ask $1500-1700 as is.

Gunbroker will prices will lean more towards the higher side of those numbers. Positively dont sell it for less than $1400

If you had the box,etc it would be $1700-2000 easy
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Gunbroker will prices will lean more towards the higher side of those numbers. Positively dont sell it for less than $1400

View Quote
OK, thank you.  I think the Norincos are neat with the good quality finishes they used.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 2:44:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thats a rare not well known version that was made with the wood hand guards and pistol grip.Nearly all of the 56s-2's came with the red  bakelite hand guards and pistol grip that match the side folders panels.

If you have the outer box that matches the serial number to the gun it will add $200-300 to the price on gunbroker

Unfired in the original box with all the extras,these have been going for $3000-4000 on gunbroker

Yours is a solid $2700-3200 without the box,with the box and all the correct extras that came with it,mags,oil bottle,manual,etc $3000-4000 on gunbroker.

Keep in mind that a lot of the collectors really dont know that a few of these early ones came with the wood hand guards and grip and not the bakelite,so it may shy away some buyers as they think its not original

Very nice rifle,thanks for showing it to us
View Quote
Sorry it took so long for me to get back here. Thank you for the info on this beautiful rifle. My brother in law passed away and his son gave me this as his dad would have wanted me to have it. I will be keeping this for a very long time and probably hang it on my wall with my other war memorabilia I have collected on my trips overseas.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OK, thank you.  I think the Norincos are neat with the good quality finishes they used.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Hanz

Your welcome,glad to help

Also keep in mind in other ban states (not sure about NY laws)that pre ban rifles are considered grandfathered in so they will be worth even more in those states.

I would guess up to several hundred more just because they may be able to be purchased in those ban states and be legal to own.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sorry it took so long for me to get back here. Thank you for the info on this beautiful rifle. My brother in law passed away and his son gave me this as his dad would have wanted me to have it. I will be keeping this for a very long time and probably hang it on my wall with my other war memorabilia I have collected on my trips overseas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats a rare not well known version that was made with the wood hand guards and pistol grip.Nearly all of the 56s-2's came with the red  bakelite hand guards and pistol grip that match the side folders panels.

If you have the outer box that matches the serial number to the gun it will add $200-300 to the price on gunbroker

Unfired in the original box with all the extras,these have been going for $3000-4000 on gunbroker

Yours is a solid $2700-3200 without the box,with the box and all the correct extras that came with it,mags,oil bottle,manual,etc $3000-4000 on gunbroker.

Keep in mind that a lot of the collectors really dont know that a few of these early ones came with the wood hand guards and grip and not the bakelite,so it may shy away some buyers as they think its not original

Very nice rifle,thanks for showing it to us
Your most welcome.

Sorry to hear about his passing.Its a very,very nice piece and will only go up in value.If i was to guess,only a handful came in like yours with the wood HG's and grip.

I think i have seen less then 4-5 of them in over 25 years.Glad to know it will have a good home and be taken care of.Be sure whoever you might pass the rifle down to in the future knows its value and rarity.

Link Posted: 10/30/2018 11:36:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Nib MAK-90, with box and all the goodies and a slant cut reciever
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nib MAK-90, with box and all the goodies and a slant cut reciever
View Quote
I would ask $1100-1300 on gunbroker

$1000-1100 here on the forums or private sale

If it was a straight cut receiver $100 more added to the prices above
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@603Born

Your welcome.

Good luck

@FlyLeaf  $428 out the door with tax.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/56812/20181031_161455-723411.jpghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/56812/20181031_161439-723410.jpg
@603Born

Outstanding deal even though you went $3 over my price.

That paint should come off very easily.Set it out in the sun,remove the grip and lay the citri strip to it.Wipe off with a rage and repeat as needed.

An old toothbrush will help with any tight spots and wear gloves and eye pro.

Congrats,you stole that.Love to see a great deal happen.Enjoy
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I intended to remove the paint with citrus stripper but I gave the muzzle device detent a shot of brake cleaner to free it up, and it blasted the paint right off!

So, 4 cans of brake cleaner later and I am almost done.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/56812/45124862_480886972431600_5213464675227795456_n-723635.jpg
View Quote
Nice outcome. Glad to see the brake cleaner took that ghetto paint off.Looks 87x better

Add a brace and you will be all set.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 8:07:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:21:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I have an Iraqi contractor WASR10/63 that I purchased from Altlantic Firearms a while back. I almost forgot I had it. It looked like it had been carried a lot and never fired when I received it. I probably fired 120 rounds through it, if that. It still has Iraq dust in the cracks and crevices of it. I can't find any completed listings for any that have sold recently that still shows the selling price. What is the value? Any help appreciated. I don't have any pics, it looks just like it came in the box, same furniture, same distressed finish, same dust.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Looking to see if I did well with this purchase.

Excellent condition GLNIC L.A. /66\ marked Mak 90. I can't seem to find any information on value or when these were imported that's not contradicted by the next thing I read lol.

Features: What appears to be the factory threads are still intact. Chinese underfolder installed whether at factory or afterwards. Bolt carrier is blued. Bolt is purple (I guess also blued). Matching numbers. MS serial number. The bayo lug and fsb have been hit with a grinder. I have the slant break just screwed on to protect the threads. The detent has been wedged into the fsb somehow to where to in non-functioning. There is a cleaning rode hole through hand guard.

To me it looks like a preban that was caught in customs during the start of the ban and neutered. It doesn't appear that the folder was installed later, but I could be wrong. That's where everything gets confusing and where information becomes contradicting. Some say no Mak 90's came with factory threads and/or folder stocks, and some say a select few made it in.

I'm going to be debanning and installing a Spiker assembly on it here soon. Again, just curious as to what it's worth. Thanks for your contribution here!

Link Posted: 11/1/2018 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have an Iraqi contractor WASR10/63 that I purchased from Altlantic Firearms a while back. I almost forgot I had it. It looked like it had been carried a lot and never fired when I received it. I probably fired 120 rounds through it, if that. It still has Iraq dust in the cracks and crevices of it. I can't find any completed listings for any that have sold recently that still shows the selling price. What is the value? Any help appreciated. I don't have any pics, it looks just like it came in the box, same furniture, same distressed finish, same dust.
View Quote
I have only seen 2-3 sell in the past year or so by chance as i really havent gone out of my way to keep track of these.

The ones i saw sell were $800-1000 believe it or not.

I think a more realistic price would probably be $800 or so unless someone just had to have one that missed out on the small run that came back into the country in 2015.That person might be willing to go beyond $800 but i think to get the top dollar gunbroker would be the place to list it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow, that dust must have gold in it! Really, I wouldn't think they would bring that much. It was the absolute cheapest decent 7.62x39 AK I could find online at the time.

Seriously, I do appreciate the help. Not sure what I will do with it. I may just forget I have it for a while longer.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Looking to see if I did well with this purchase.

Excellent condition GLNIC L.A. /66\ marked Mak 90. I can't seem to find any information on value or when these were imported that's not contradicted by the next thing I read lol.

Features: What appears to be the factory threads are still intact. Chinese underfolder installed whether at factory or afterwards. Bolt carrier is blued. Bolt is purple (I guess also blued). Matching numbers. MS serial number. The bayo lug and fsb have been hit with a grinder. I have the slant break just screwed on to protect the threads. The detent has been wedged into the fsb somehow to where to in non-functioning. There is a cleaning rode hole through hand guard.

To me it looks like a preban that was caught in customs during the start of the ban and neutered. It doesn't appear that the folder was installed later, but I could be wrong. That's where everything gets confusing and where information becomes contradicting. Some say no Mak 90's came with factory threads and/or folder stocks, and some say a select few made it in.

I'm going to be debanning and installing a Spiker assembly on it here soon. Again, just curious as to what it's worth. Thanks for your contribution here!

https://i.imgur.com/tQ4BZyMl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QAuQnWkl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lGHqFGYl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jG63kWXl.jpg
View Quote
Thank you.

You are correct that it was caught up during the ban. A shipment of these (Mak90's) were already here in port and in the very early days of the ban the details of what could and could not be allowed into the states was confusing and from what i have heard over the years that first shipment a lot of the rifles were hurried through with minimal ban era changes.

I have had 2-3 like this 2 folders and one fixed stock that had threaded barrels and ground bayonet lug and the rest were un touched with no Mak90 on the receiver.Look at the rear trunnion cover at back of receiver where it is angled back.If the metal is nice and smooth and no refinishing done it is most likely one that slipped in.If the metal is rough or the finish is un even the rear tang for the thumbhole stock was ground off by someone and the folder put on.Cant see it in the pics

Anyways,its highly likely it is a norinco that slipped in under the radar with very few ban mods.Later shipments had thumbhole stocks and marked Mak90 which means Modified AK 1990,and some had sporter marked on them.

If so its worth $1200-1300 price really wont drop much if its not a factory installed folder. The stock is a correct Chinese so that is a huge plus

If the rear trunnion cover on the back is all ground up $1000-1100

Adding a front spiker FSB will jack up the price to $1500 or so

Hope this helps and thanks for sharing your AK
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wow, that dust must have gold in it! Really, I wouldn't think they would bring that much. It was the absolute cheapest decent 7.62x39 AK I could find online at the time.

Seriously, I do appreciate the help. Not sure what I will do with it. I may just forget I have it for a while longer.
View Quote
Your welcome,glad i could help.

When these were released they sold quick.More less the story and history behind them is what sold them

Keep it in good condition with the box ,dirt,etc and in time it will be over $1000 all day long.

Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Thank you.

You are correct that it was caught up during the ban. A shipment of these (Mak90's) were already here in port and in the very early days of the ban the details of what could and could not be allowed into the states was confusing and from what i have heard over the years that first shipment a lot of the rifles were hurried through with minimal ban era changes.

I have had 2-3 like this 2 folders and one fixed stock that had threaded barrels and ground bayonet lug and the rest were un touched with no Mak90 on the receiver.Look at the rear trunnion cover at back of receiver where it is angled back.If the metal is nice and smooth and no refinishing done it is most likely one that slipped in.If the metal is rough or the finish is un even the rear tang for the thumbhole stock was ground off by someone and the folder put on.Cant see it in the pics

Anyways,its highly likely it is a norinco that slipped in under the radar with very few ban mods.Later shipments had thumbhole stocks and marked Mak90 which means Modified AK 1990,and some had sporter marked on them.

If so its worth $1200-1300 price really wont drop much if its not a factory installed folder. The stock is a correct Chinese so that is a huge plus

View Quote
Thanks FlyLeaf! The stamping is what has me confused actually. I’ve also heard no Mak90 stamped Mak’s were preban caught in custom rifles. Not sure how reliable the sources are lol this one is stamped Mak90, but  the receiver looks like it may have been scrubbed due to the difference in finish as you can see in the pic. It’s hard to see in person except at the right angle. The trunnion cover definitely doesn’t look like a tang has been grounded off though. The metal and finish is perfect and smooth where a tang would have been. The finish on the corners of the cover is a little worn, but that’s all. The pic makes it look a little rough, but it’s not.

Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:39:10 AM EDT
[#29]
It's factory, the rivet pattern for the rear trunnion is different from fixed stock to underfolder; you'd notice the work done to the rear end where rivet holes were filled in, etc.

Fixed stock rivet pattern:
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Thanks FlyLeaf! The stamping is what has me confused actually. I’ve also heard no Mak90 stamped Mak’s were preban caught in custom rifles. Not sure how reliable the sources are lol this one is stamped Mak90, but  the receiver looks like it may have been scrubbed due to the difference in finish as you can see in the pic. It’s hard to see in person except at the right angle. The trunnion cover definitely doesn’t look like a tang has been grounded off though. The metal and finish is perfect and smooth where a tang would have been. The finish on the corners of the cover is a little worn, but that’s all. The pic makes it look a little rough, but it’s not.

http://i.imgur.com/543SmKml.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wQZUL5kl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Zo1GKMzl.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/543SmKml.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wQZUL5kl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Zo1GKMzl.jpg
Your welcome.

The best rule with the Chinese AK's during the ban is there is no set rules to how they sent items in and how.The Chicom's were all over the place and pretty good at doing it.

There are even 3rd pin Mak90's out there that got sent into the country.Your is stamped Mak90 which is the most common but it still doesnt mean that it came in with a thumbhole stock.The rear trunnion cover looks right and like the other guy replied the rivet pattern is correct for an underfolder.

With the better pics you provided with the finish wear or dis coloration to the bluing which can be from improper storage and not likely a scrub as the chinese usually just scuffed out what they would mark over.

At the end of the day it is still a post ban Mak90 and will never be considered a preban so it has a bit of an interesting story to it but really doesnt change the value much at all.

With the so so finish on the receiver the price i gave yesterday will drop a bit.

As is $1100-1300 with the higher amount on gunbroker.Add @200-350 with the spiker on it
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Here it is! Still have to put the front sight post in and install the fsb retaining pins once I confirm accuracy. Also waiting on an OG Chinese muzzle nut to put on it and a Bulgarian bakelite upper that I’m going to modify to go with the lower I modified. I’m really liking the outcome so far though!

Link Posted: 11/4/2018 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here it is! Still have to put the front sight post in and install the fsb retaining pins once I confirm accuracy. Also waiting on an OG Chinese muzzle nut to put on it and a Bulgarian bakelite upper that I’m going to modify to go with the lower I modified. I’m really liking the outcome so far though!

http://i.imgur.com/4VboZWVl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/in2A7A0l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SuM83MCl.jpg
View Quote
Looking really good,nice work.Love the double folders,had one several years ago and sold it.

You should have a solid $1500 rifle now

Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I would ask $1100-1300 on gunbroker

$1000-1100 here on the forums or private sale

If it was a straight cut receiver $100 more added to the prices above
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#34]
$1000-1100 if straight ended cut receiver
$900-1000 if slant cut

Gunbroker may get a little bit higher if you get the right bidders
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 11:16:22 PM EDT
[#35]
A good friend has a stamped MAK-90 he is looking to sell. Neither of us know much about them, and I want to give him a fair price for it.

Here’s what we know about it - his dad bought it at a pawn shop in late 90s and shot it little, eventually it went to his brother and then later to him. It appears to be in excellent shape with expected blueing wear, stock dings, etc.

It shot well with a Pmag, and pretty accurate for an AK. It had some function issues last time I shot it, but was shot with a questionable mag and ammo of unknown origin. Appeared to have some light primer strikes. Could just be the ammo.

So, what is a fair price?

Link Posted: 11/5/2018 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A good friend has a stamped MAK-90 he is looking to sell. Neither of us know much about them, and I want to give him a fair price for it.

Here’s what we know about it - his dad bought it at a pawn shop in late 90s and shot it little, eventually it went to his brother and then later to him. It appears to be in excellent shape with expected blueing wear, stock dings, etc.

It shot well with a Pmag, and pretty accurate for an AK. It had some function issues last time I shot it, but was shot with a questionable mag and ammo of unknown origin. Appeared to have some light primer strikes. Could just be the ammo.

So, what is a fair price?

http://i63.tinypic.com/nox3zd.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/16m8spk.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/34hz47p.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/w1a803.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/30mbwns.jpg
View Quote
Its a 386 marked Mak90 which means it was originally a Polytech AK when it was made but got the hack job to make it complaint for the ban which means it got the thumbhole stock,chopped bayonet lug,muzzle threads turned down.

You need to take off the thumbhole stock to see if the end of the receiver is straight cut or angled cut.This changed the price by about $75-$100 with the plus side value going to a straight ended cut receiver.

Bluing is a little rough in some of the pics,which makes it a great shooter grade AK.

Price as is with a straight cut receiver $800-900
Price with a slant cut receiver- $750-850

These are private type or EE sale prices.Gunbroker might get a bit more depending on who is bidding.

Recently i have seen some great deals on Mak90's that are either new or look new for @$750-800 so the price im giving you is more less a starting point to ask and feel the price if no one bites and drop it a bit.

Positively dont sell it for less than $700 if a slant  and no less than $775 if a straight cut

Hope this helps
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:14:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Looking at a Romanian 1997 sporterized Ak with drungikov stock. I cannot get much out of the seller.
Asking 650.

Link Posted: 11/6/2018 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Looking at a Romanian 1997 sporterized Ak with drungikov stock. I cannot get much out of the seller.
Asking 650.
View Quote
$650 isn't far off from new Romanian WASR10s, so take that as you will.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Asking 650.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/182759/imagejpeg_0_4-730087.jpg
View Quote
Is it a SAR1 marked rifle?

Need to see better pics of the receiver markings

Just by the pics i would say $550-575 tops

If its a SAR1 $650-750
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#40]
I added a few more pics.

Link Posted: 11/6/2018 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:51:13 PM EDT
[#42]
*** READ this first****

Some of these have a rounded end cut receiver and are near impossible to get a AK stock on.Make sure you ask the seller to remove the current stock and send you pictures of the rear receiver cut!!!

If it is rounded avoid buying this rifle unless you can get it for under $500 for a blaster type AK

If it is straight ended cut like a standard AK then read below and buy***********

Even better than a SAR1.

Buy it at $650,those only came into the country 1 year.Very sought after.

I had a CUR2 in 5.45x39 with the upturned charging handle,damn good rifle as are the 7.62x39

Value $750-850 as is and if you put some nice wood furniture on it $1000-1100 on gunbroker due to being pretty rare.

Be aware that the factory fcg SUCK on these,Trigger slap is insane. Grab a Tapco G2 or a ALG FCG right away along with a FCG retainer plate.

Good luck and let us know the outcome
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:52:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That’s an Intrac C.U.R. Hard to find. Buy it at $650!
View All Quotes
Yep,if its a straight cut and not the rounded moon cut on some of them

Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Looks straight to me.

Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Nice!

So im guessing you bought it?

If so you got a great deal on it.Would look great with some laminated Russian or Romanian wood.Russian would be my choice,which can be found on gunbroker,here in the EE,or akfiles.

Swap out the trigger and have fun.

Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm planning on it. The guy lives an hour away. Going to try tomorrow. I'm excited
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm planning on it. The guy lives an hour away. Going to try tomorrow. I'm excited
View Quote
Awesome.

Just check it out to make sure everything is straight. Sights (front and rear),gas piston is straight as it goes into gas block,bore looks good,and no binding with the action.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#48]
s2aTK%veQmCPg4YTYh+nkQ by Austin Scott, on Flickr

Mitchell M77 AK-47 marked rifle. Pre-89 rifle. 4 mags and the correct scope mount.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4803/45783498531_0299defbed_b.jpgs2aTK%veQmCPg4YTYh+nkQ by Austin Scott, on Flickr

Mitchell M77 AK-47 marked rifle. Pre-89 rifle. 4 mags and the correct scope mount.
View Quote
Beautiful rifle.

Havent seen one of these in a long time for sale in that condition with the extras.

M90's are selling for $2500 in that condition,so yours being a pre ban M77 i would ask $3000-4000 with the extras and in that condition.

No extras $2800 would be bottom dollar if you wanted a quick sale.Gunbroker will net top dollar.Probably sell easily @$3200-3500 and mark it buy it now with free shipping for $3800-4000

Just an estimate as i havent seen one in a long time.

Link Posted: 11/8/2018 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#50]
@FlyLeaf
I got it

Everything looks good, action is smooth like butter, rear sight is fine, front sight has a small bit of cant 1* or less but sight picture is perfect. The barrel nut is tack welded but one can easily see threads. 1 double stack magazine came with it marked made in Hungary. Bolt shares same serial number as the receiver.

Cannot wait to shoot it!

Quoted:
Awesome.

Just check it out to make sure everything is straight. Sights (front and rear),gas piston is straight as it goes into gas block,bore looks good,and no binding with the action.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awesome.

Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top