Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:16:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you!  This one is a double stack.  It's part of my father's estate.  Debating between keeping it and throwing it in the bin for auction.  Might keep it and swap out furniture for Magpul... decisions decisions.
View Quote

Your welcome,glad to help

If you put it on gunbroker it will net the most money,it could go higher than $700 if you get a few buyers wanting one.

I wouldnt let it go for less than $650,its a solid $700 rifle all day

If you take the furniture off AK guys really look for that color wood and dong grip.I would post it for $60-75 just for the hand guards and pistol grip.

Best of luck
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:24:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thank you!  This one is a double stack.  It's part of my father's estate.  Debating between keeping it and throwing it in the bin for auction.  Might keep it and swap out furniture for Magpul... decisions decisions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two values on these. Most of these came in as single stack mag guns if i remember correctly

Some have been converted to double stack mag rifles which is much more desirable

Single stack as the rifle is now- $500-550

Double stack mag- $650-700

The rear stock helps the value- Its worth $75-110

The grip and the front dong value helps too @$40-60 -these are added into the prices i gave you above.

Is the stock a push button or lever type lock?  Is the FSB a AIMS-74 type with 22mm threads or is the barrel just threaded and a '74 type brake added?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey all,

I have a Romanian AK74 SAR-3 Imported by CAI, It has Black Syntetic Furniture, Tapco G2 Trigger, Hogue Pistol Grip, Threaded Barrel w/ (Fake) AK-74 Style Muzzle Break, Side Optics Rail, Quick Disconnect Side Optics Mount.

I had the rifle completely Moly Resin coated (Painted), so it looks brand new.  The internals all look newish also.    I have no idea how many rounds have gone threw it, I personally have only shot maybe 100 rounds threw it and less than 60 since it was Moly Resin Coated.   But I bought it used, so I don't have any idea how many rounds have been shot.

What's this rifle's value these days?

Thanks for the help guys!

-Masta
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey all,

I have a Romanian AK74 SAR-3 Imported by CAI, It has Black Syntetic Furniture, Tapco G2 Trigger, Hogue Pistol Grip, Threaded Barrel w/ (Fake) AK-74 Style Muzzle Break, Side Optics Rail, Quick Disconnect Side Optics Mount.

I had the rifle completely Moly Resin coated (Painted), so it looks brand new.  The internals all look newish also.    I have no idea how many rounds have gone threw it, I personally have only shot maybe 100 rounds threw it and less than 60 since it was Moly Resin Coated.   But I bought it used, so I don't have any idea how many rounds have been shot.

What's this rifle's value these days?

Thanks for the help guys!

-Masta
View Quote

$625-700 with gunbroker getting the higher end of the price range

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:25:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

$625-700 with gunbroker getting the higher end of the price range

View Quote

Thank you Sir.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#6]
How much would a nice Saiga-12 sell for nowadays?  I missed the boat a few years ago when they were cheap.  A local shop has a nice one for $650.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:21:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How much would a nice Saiga-12 sell for nowadays?  I missed the boat a few years ago when they were cheap.  A local shop has a nice one for $650.
View Quote

If its in excellent condition and an Izmash its worth @$800-900

Go grab it and make an offer for $600-625,its a steal at $650 as long as its not bubba fied

Let us know if you get it

Link Posted: 3/14/2017 11:30:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Hello Gents.    What are Rob Arms Vepyr Ks going for nowadays?   7.62x39.   Totally unmolested and unaltered.   Forgot I had the thing.    Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hello Gents.    What are Rob Arms Vepyr Ks going for nowadays?   7.62x39.   Totally unmolested and unaltered.   Forgot I had the thing.    Thanks.
View Quote

These hold their value pretty good.Only thing that may hurt it some is the newest imported Veprs,as yours has limited stock options if someone wanted to change out the stock

Gunbroker i would ask $1000-1200
EE or local $800-900

If its in the box add $150-200
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks brother.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#11]
What's the going rate for a used SAR-1 still in ban configuration? No threaded barrel and thumb hole plastic stock. Little bit of external rust.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What's the going rate for a used SAR-1 still in ban configuration? No threaded barrel and thumb hole plastic stock. Little bit of external rust.
View Quote
$575-650 with the lower side of the price range with some surface rust.

Use some 0000 fine steel wool it should come off.

Anything under $600 is a great deal
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#13]
How did I do with this Norinco MAK90 from the gun show?  It has a 93xxxxx serial number, straight cut receiver, and the original "pre-ban wood furniture".  It came with three Chinese mags for $750. 
The wood matches, the pistol grip is "cross-hatched" and appears to be original. 

The photo is the best I can get.  Some handling marks, but no real scratches. 
- The finish on all the wood matches, and looks like what I would expect on a ChiCom rifle. 
- The finish on the metal is original.  The photo looks like wear, but there isn't any wear on the front sight.  

Did these come from the factory with this furniture? 
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:36:10 PM EDT
[#14]
$750 for that Mak? Nice buy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How did I do with this Norinco MAK90 from the gun show?  It has a 93xxxxx serial number, straight cut receiver, and the original "pre-ban wood furniture".  It came with three Chinese mags for $750. 
The wood matches, the pistol grip is "cross-hatched" and appears to be original. 

The photo is the best I can get.  Some handling marks, but no real scratches. 
- The finish on all the wood matches, and looks like what I would expect on a ChiCom rifle. 
- The finish on the metal is original.  The photo looks like wear, but there isn't any wear on the front sight.  

Did these come from the factory with this furniture? 
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/126713/20170318-MAK-90-168999.JPG
View Quote
You did really well,pretty much you stole it.

The hand guards would have came like that and are most likely original to the rifle.

These came with a thumbhole stock so the rear stock was put on by someone in the past as well as the pistol grip which is a Polytech "fat" grip.The correct grip would be a skinny 56S grip but the Polytech grip is just a bit thicker around and has the checkering,still the right grip in my opinion for a Chinese AK.

The rifle as pictured with the 3 mags is worth @ $1000-1250 with the price leaning heavily towards the higher side

The Chinese stocks are getting very hard to find now keep it in good condition.

Nice Chicom,congrats
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Gentleman,

Whats an estimated selling price for my century GP1975 with arsenal furniture and a Romanian drum mag?

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:09:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Gentleman,

Whats an estimated selling price for my century GP1975 with arsenal furniture and a Romanian drum mag?

Thanks in advance
View Quote
$500-600 depending on condition
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#18]
My go-to FFL has a KFS post-ban Polytech.  This isn't it but it's essentially identical to the picture below.  It has a welded-on muzzle nut but I don't know if it's a straight cut receiver or not.  My guess is that it is.  

He is asking $900.  I don't know how firm that price is.  If I get it, I'd likely de-ban it with some Ironwood furniture, probably something like this below.  He calls me when Chinese AK's come in.  Is $900 reasonable?  They can be a little all over on prices, sometimes high and sometimes low.  For instance, I got a like-new post-ban Hungarian SA-85 for $350 from them before.  

Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:15:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My go-to FFL has a KFS post-ban Polytech.  This isn't it but it's essentially identical to the picture below.  It has a welded-on muzzle nut but I don't know if it's a straight cut receiver or not.  My guess is that it is.  

https://s3.amazonaws.com/mgm-content/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2015/04/25/4277417_01_polytech_aks_762_sp_cal_7_62x3_640.jpg

He is asking $900.  I don't know how firm that price is.  If I get it, I'd likely de-ban it with some Ironwood furniture, probably something like this below.  He calls me when Chinese AK's come in.  Is $900 reasonable?  They can be a little all over on prices, sometimes high and sometimes low.  For instance, I got a like-new post-ban Hungarian SA-85 for $350 from them before.  

http://ironwooddesigns.com/products/images/mak90-t56-stamped-straight-cut/T56_SC_SET_BI_CHI.jpeg
View Quote
Like you said its a post ban Poly.It will have SP to the right of the markings on the receiver meaning sporter.

The majority of these will have straight cut receivers but i have seen a few that had a slant cut.Always check before buying to be sure.

$900 isnt bad but it isnt a steal either.I would try to get for $800-825,with $850 being top dollar

What they are asking is gunbroker price,try to deal

Best of luck they are great rifles,i have de banned a few over the years
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Like you said its a post ban Poly.It will have SP to the right of the markings on the receiver meaning sporter.

The majority of these will have straight cut receivers but i have seen a few that had a slant cut.Always check before buying to be sure.

$900 isnt bad but it isnt a steal either.I would try to get for $800-825,with $850 being top dollar

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/mgm-content/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2015/04/25/4277417_01_polytech_aks_762_sp_cal_7_62x3_640.jpg

http://ironwooddesigns.com/products/images/mak90-t56-stamped-straight-cut/T56_SC_SET_BI_CHI.jpeg

Thank you.  I was thinking along those lines.  I don't really need a project gun right now but would get it at $800 or less.  $900 seems full fare!  Especially so since I'd have to sink another $325 for the furniture and compliance FCG.  I did get a post-ban Norinco milled MAK-90 from them for $750 about 6 months ago so I was a little surprised at this price.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thank you.  I was thinking along those lines.  I don't really need a project gun right now but would get it at $800 or less.  $900 seems full fare!  Especially so since I'd have to sink another $325 for the furniture and compliance FCG.  I did get a post-ban Norinco milled MAK-90 from them for $750 about 6 months ago so I was a little surprised at this price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your welcome,glad to help.

I watch the Chinese AK prices very closely and in the past month or so the prices have begun to slip a bit on gunbroker and forum listings.

This is normal with ups and downs,i think we are in a downward price value on most AK's in the used market and somewhat in the new market as well.

Future price checks starting with yours will show that trend until we see another spike upwards.

Keep in mind,the higher sought after Polytech's and Valmets will almost always stay on the higher end as well as the Mitchell AK's
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 2:17:15 AM EDT
[#22]
SAM-7 Carbine with about 1,000 rounds but looks like new except for the selector mark.

Unfired SGL 31-84, currently wearing laminated Soviet furniture and early 80's sling but I have all the original stuff as well.

AES-10B, maybe 500 rounds fired, like new.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 3:48:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
SAM-7 Carbine with about 1,000 rounds but looks like new except for the selector mark.

Unfired SGL 31-84, currently wearing laminated Soviet furniture and early 80's sling but I have all the original stuff as well.

AES-10B, maybe 500 rounds fired, like new.

Thanks in advance.
View Quote
1- $1000-1100
2- $1200-1600 maybe more if you have the box,etc
3- $800-1000

Best prices will be on gunbroker

Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Zastava M70 OPAP like new.  This is where I bought it:

https://www.preppergunshop.com/cent-zastava-m70-opap-7-62x39-original-stock-ri2090n/

I bought it mid-2015 for 559.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Zastava M70 OPAP like new.  This is where I bought it:

https://www.preppergunshop.com/cent-zastava-m70-opap-7-62x39-original-stock-ri2090n/

I bought it mid-2015 for 559.
View Quote
$800-900 due to them not being imported anymore,this is a forum/private sale price.Auction price below

If you list it on gunbroker ask $850-1000 it will sell if you present good pictures and have good feedback

You should net a good return on that rifle
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey guys, I just picked up a Vector Polish Underfolder on an Elk River Arms receiver. It is in very good shape. What kind of value on this rifle?

I really, really like it, just curious if I did o.k. or not at $750.00. Guy who sold it didn't seem to know anything about it because he got it in a trade. I guess I don't know that much about them either.....

ETA: It is a 1981.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:31:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hey guys, I just picked up a Vector Polish Underfolder on an Elk River Arms receiver. It is in very good shape. What kind of value on this rifle?

I really, really like it, just curious if I did o.k. or not at $750.00. Guy who sold it didn't seem to know anything about it because he got it in a trade. I guess I don't know that much about them either.....

ETA: It is a 1981.
View Quote
Vector builds are almost always excellent quality

It's value is between  $800-900

You did good on it at that price.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#28]
What is the value of an Egyptian Maadi, <1000 serial number but has "canted sights".  Not sure if front or rear.  I am considering making a trade offer on it.  What is the value?  Is this a collectable rifle?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What is the value of an Egyptian Maadi, <1000 serial number but has "canted sights".  Not sure if front or rear.  I am considering making a trade offer on it.  What is the value?  Is this a collectable rifle?  Thanks!
View Quote
Need more info to determine a price.

There are several different variations of Maadi's. Some are good and some are garbage

Check out this thread in the link below and reply back with which Maadi you are wanting a price check on.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_81/143966_Egyptian-Maadi-Ak47-Guide.html
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#30]
What's the going rate for an SA85M parts kit in very good used condition? Complete with furniture although it's mismatched (used handguards, appears to be new stock but all is blonde)
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#31]
What will a unfired plum sgl21 fetch these days
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What's the going rate for an SA85M parts kit in very good used condition? Complete with furniture although it's mismatched (used handguards, appears to be new stock but all is blonde)
View Quote
Complete with original barrel @ $600-700
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What will a unfired plum sgl21 fetch these days
View Quote
Gunbroker will net the highest price.

Prices on these are over inflated which is great for sellers since no more will be imported

I would price it $1500-1800 if you have the box and all the extras add $100 or so

Collectors want the entire package

Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Prices on these are over inflated which is great for sellers since no more will be imported

I would price it $1500-1800 if you have the box and all the extras add $100 or so

View Quote
Awesome! I do have a pristine box and everything that came with it. I have no plans of selling. Just like to check from time to time. Thank you
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Awesome! I do have a pristine box and everything that came with it. I have no plans of selling. Just like to check from time to time. Thank you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Average price NIB is going for around $1600 but i have seen them go as high as $1800-1900.

Prices are dropping a little bit as the market goes with ups and downs like anything else does.Hold onto it it should be a $2000 rifle in a few years easily

Dont shoot it and keep everything

Link Posted: 5/14/2017 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Average price NIB is going for around $1600 but i have seen them go as high as $1800-1900.

Prices are dropping a little bit as the market goes with ups and downs like anything else does.Hold onto it it should be a $2000 rifle in a few years easily

Dont shoot it and keep everything

View Quote
That's the plan at this point. Only bought it because Kvar ran that fire sale years back when they blew them out at $500 
Have plenty of others for shooting. Thanks again
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#37]
What is this little  Guy worth?

Marked KFS
Atlanta Ga

Serial #386 cw94xxx
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What is this little  Guy worth?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/jjrockbush/IMG_1053.jpg

Marked KFS
Atlanta Ga

Serial #386 cw94xxx
View Quote
Polytech preban spider. Very nice

Looks to be in excellent condition

These are on fire for sometime now,gunbroker.com will net you the most money

$1700-2000 with no box, if you have the box and all the accessories $2000-2500

I personally wouldn't let it go for under $1800 without the box,and not less than $2200 with the box. These will only go up in price
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I personally wouldn't let it go for under $1800 without the box,and not less than $2200 with the box. These will only go up in price
View Quote
Wow, I did not think it was that much! I bought this little puppy around 2006 off of craigslist (yup, grabbed it before it got took down) for $400, with the sling and 3 original mags and the guy threw in about 200 rds of wolf and 6 boxes of chicom yellow box ammo!

ETA- I did lose the stoopid AK 101 style brake and added the correct thread protector.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wow, I did not think it was that much! I bought this little puppy around 2006 off of craigslist (yup, grabbed it before it got took down) for $400, with the sling and 3 original mags and the guy threw in about 200 rds of wolf and 6 boxes of chicom yellow box ammo!

ETA- I did lose the stoopid AK 101 style brake and added the correct thread protector.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meant spiker. (damn auto correct on tablet)

You stole that 87 times over,nice score

With the sling,mags (the mags should say Poly on them and have chrome followers), and the ammo its an easy $1800-2000 rifle all day long.

Yes the thread protector is the correct way it came when new.

Shoot it,but take very good care of it and it will be an excellent investment
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#41]
In Ukraine, the civilian AK-47 costs about 700-1000 $.
For $ 1000, this is an army AK-47 from storage, it is almost new although it was made usually in USSR in the 1960-70s

Link Posted: 5/17/2017 11:30:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
In Ukraine, the civilian AK-47 costs about 700-1000 $.
For $ 1000, this is an army AK-47 from storage, it is almost new although it was made usually in USSR in the 1960-70s
http://cs323829.vk.me/v323829167/80fb/fina0aPJdco.jpg
http://cs323829.vk.me/v323829167/8155/gRFPo64dzdU.jpg
View Quote
Welcome to the forums,glad to have you aboard

Wow that is a beauty,unmolested with full auto to boot.

That military issued rifle would bring $20,000-30,000 here in the US in that condition.

Very nice,thanks for sharing

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#43]
My wife's father passed last year and she acquired his AK. Here it is.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The mags don't have any markings on it. Since what I have been told not to refinish it and just kill the rust and oil it, what's it worth?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My wife's father passed last year and she acquired his AK. Here it is.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/289111/IMG-0751-210785.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/289111/IMG-0753-210787.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/289111/IMG-0752-210786.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/289111/image-210788.JPG

The mags don't have any markings on it. Since what I have been told not to refinish it and just kill the rust and oil it, what's it worth?
View Quote
Its a Norinco preban 56S-1. The -1 designates it as being a underfolder. Its a beauty

The 66 in the triangle /\ means it was built in factory 66

Rifle is in very good to excellent condition as is. Fine 0000 steel wool and a tiny bit of oil will take most of it off.

The mags are worth @ 20-25 each so i will keep that price separate from the rifles value

In case you dont know the preban Chinese AK's are going for top coin now and have been going up rather quickly in value

Your rifle is worth $1500-1800 on gunbroker depending on the bidders,etc. I personally wouldnt sell it for less than $1600 and thats without the mags

Keep it oiled up,shoot it,but take care of it.

Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Romy G 1978. Have the Timbersmith furniture on it now but hung onto the original wood.
Bought as a parts kit, sent it to Ken at Global Military Gunsmithing to assemble, finished in Gunkote. I've fired about 10 rounds to sight it in since it's been finished several years ago.
Nodak NDS-1 receiver, Serial numbers match on Bolt, Bolt carrier assembly, original stock, Dust cover

Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:22:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Romy G 1978. Have the Timbersmith furniture on it now but hung onto the original wood.
Bought as a parts kit, sent it to Ken at Global Military Gunsmithing to assemble, finished in Gunkote. I've fired about 10 rounds to sight it in since it's been finished several years ago.
Nodak NDS-1 receiver, Serial numbers match on Bolt, Bolt carrier assembly, original stock, Dust cover

http://i.imgur.com/ShmI68O.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gDbpLBg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oLYi4xD.jpg
View Quote
Thats a very nice build,clean looking with a great finish and assembly.

With the extra stock set and it being very nice, $700-850

I wouldnt let it go for under $750 if it was mine.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:44:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Thanks, that is the ballpark I was thinking of.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:40:31 AM EDT
[#48]
What's a fair price on an unfired Aresnal SLR 107-F (not an FR) with all the factory accessories?

I can find FRs all over the place, but haven't seen an F in a long time.

I'm presuming most people wanted rails, so the FRs were produced in much larger quantities than the F model.

Thanks......Pachucko
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What's a fair price on an unfired Aresnal SLR 107-F (not an FR) with all the factory accessories?

I can find FRs all over the place, but haven't seen an F in a long time.

I'm presuming most people wanted rails, so the FRs were produced in much larger quantities than the F model.

Thanks......Pachucko
View Quote
You are correct,the F models are few and far between. Not really a collectors piece as its just missing the side rails which usually people like to have.

NIB condition i would price it at $1000-1100 with the higher end of the price on gunbroker.

Its a solid $1000 rifle all day long or until more of the 107FR's come back into the country then it may drop $50 or so bucks

Link Posted: 5/30/2017 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You are correct,the F models are few and far between. Not really a collectors piece as its just missing the side rails which usually people like to have.

NIB condition i would price it at $1000-1100 with the higher end of the price on gunbroker.

Its a solid $1000 rifle all day long or until more of the 107FR's come back into the country then it may drop $50 or so bucks

View Quote
Although I was hoping the F was exceedingly rare an highly sought after, that's about what I was thinking, thanks.
Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top