Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2012 6:52:19 AM EDT
I'm about to pull the trigger and get one set of these:

Why do you ask?

1.  It glows in the dark

2.  I'm confident in my manhood

3.  I've found my Inner Peace.  Now I walk the path of Love, Peace, Forgiveness and Transmutation for all.  We are all brothers and sisters.  God Bless You.

4.  I have other "black rifles"

5.  Because I can

6.  I enjoy a good laugh everytime I pick-up this rifle

7.  I watch those TV antique shows and old toy auction shows and someday these zombie grips are going to be worth a ton of money

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#1]
You had me at "it glows in the dark"
Bright side, if you drop it, wait until dark.

Personally, I'd insert my best russian army guy keepthatcrapofskimyak.jpg. but it's not my rifle. If you like it, go for it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:03:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm a licensed healer now, and my fighting days are over.  Laughter is the best weapon for negativity and my path is to transmute all negativity to light of god.

Quoted:

Personally, I'd insert my best russian army guy keepthatcrapofskimyak.jpg. but it's not my rifle. If you like it, go for it.

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I've learned one thing from my time in the 80's and early 90's: from cereal boxes to t-shirts if you want to make something more awesome than it already is, make it glow in the dark.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:07:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I remember trying to get to the toys at the bottom of the cereal boxes back in the 70's and 80's...they had cool toys back then...

Ironically, I just started eating cereal again in the morning...finally getting tired of eating beacon and egg for breakfast

Quoted:
I've learned one thing from my time in the 80's and early 90's: from cereal boxes to t-shirts if you want to make something more awesome than it already is, make it glow in the dark.

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#5]
i love it i think i will haft to get a zombie modded AK
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:33:10 AM EDT
[#6]
It's your rifle, go for it.

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:58:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Not my kinda thing.

If I was tired of black, I'd look into plum or wood furniture.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Oooooohhh...does it come in hot pink?
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#9]
thats soooo cool .  but not on my rifle.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 10:30:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm sorry, but what does option 3 have to do with purchasing zombie themed AK furniture?
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 11:41:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#12]
This is a two part answer:

1.  I'm not sure if glow in the dark green is the best color for zombies defense...are they color blind?!?...personally I would still stick with black for zombies defense.  Maybe zombies move slow anyways and Hogue is more concern about locating the weapon in the dark than concern about zombies seeing the weapon.  When I first saw these zombie themed AK furniture they got me laughing...and I'm going to purchase a set right after this reply.  I guess Hogue will get the last laugh and as they should.

2.  Since I now have love and peace for everyone, I have no need to have any tactical advantage when engaging another person.  The opposite is true, now I want them to see me day or night, so we can laugh together as brothers and sisters.

God bless you.  

Quoted:
I'm sorry, but what does option 3 have to do with purchasing zombie themed AK furniture?

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 3:39:37 PM EDT
[#13]
A few years back, hot pink was hot for the AR market.  If you like pink, contact Hogue and see if they will make some.  Since Zombies are most likely color blind, hot glow in the dark pink should work just as good as glow in the dark green.  

Quoted:
Oooooohhh...does it come in hot pink?

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top