Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/30/2010 9:34:57 PM EDT
Are the receivers on the Mak 90 and Zastava PAP shaped differently than one that comes with the standard stock and pistol grip?  Is it possible to put a standard stock and pistol grip on a Mak 90 or EAA Zastava PAP?
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
as long as the mak is straight cut a regular stock will fit w/ very minor fitting but there are angle cut mak's out there also, you just have to check each one . not sure what the back of a PAP is shaped like. i've never owned one.
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I may have found the answer with Ironwood Designs.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/30/2010 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you might be trying to fit a chinese slash cut stock onto your PAP. Ask ironwood if they've had a PAP yet. Zastava PAPs are slant cut like some of the MAK90s, but I don't think they're exactly the same.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top