Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/18/2016 4:09:04 PM EDT
Who is using a mro with an AK and what mount are you using? Rs regulate seems to make the only dedicated rail and it is a side mount not a gas tube.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking RS side-mount, but I see you already mentioned it.  I have seen pictures on here of some kind of MRO mount that replaced the rear sight leaf, but I'm not sure who makes it.

( Edit:  Found it with Google search - Attero Arms https://www.blacksheepwarrior.com/attero-arms-ak-optics-mounts/ )

The RS mount is really nice, by the way.  I have two (one with a Primary Arms 3x scope and one with a Primary Arms red dot), and I really like them.  The latching mechanism is really nicer than it looked in pics.  Feels really smooth, easy to adjust, and locks up tight.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the RS MRO mount as well and am enjoying using it. Like everything else Horse makes it is a quality piece of gear

When I bought my MRO I picked the Trijicon low mount as my base option but later removed it for the RS mount. The low mount should work on an Ultimak just fine unless you need cowitness...not sure if it will sit low enough in that case

Z
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm still conflicted. I like both the attero arms and rs products mount.  I have a wasr so im not sure of the fitment and angle of the side rail. Was also about to buy the sabrewerks dedicated mount, but it required some gunsmithing and permanent modification.

Anybody have attero arms testimony? Anybody use a top rail with a qd low mount?
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top