Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2016 11:42:37 PM EDT
I have a Century RH10 and an EOTech XPS2-0, Id like to mount it to the AK and need some options for doing so. I care way too much about looks and won't use a side rail, the RH10 also has a much higher mount and i don't want my face floating over the rifle when I aim down the sight. Any other mounting motion which is durable and cost effective would be great.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 1:58:01 AM EDT
[#1]
If I read that correctly, you don't want to use a side rail mount?  That leaves you with something like a TWS Dogleg rail that replaces the dust cover or an Ultimak, right?

I'd probably just get an RS side rail mount that has the picatinny top rail and mount it on that if it were me.  I think it would look fine.

I have a TWS Dogleg on my M70, and it works great for micro dots.  They cowitness (lower 1/3) with the iron sights.  I haven't tried an Eotech on it, but it looks like it would only be a little higher than on an AR.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#2]
that is correct, not a fan of side rail. I do really like the TWS dog leg... anything negative to report about the TWS rail?
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I like mine - no issues so far.  Here's a test Rob Ski did on one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK5p4bdxmNE
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Give the Attero Arms mount a look.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top