Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2016 9:40:27 PM EDT
I recently picked up a Contractor WASR 10/63 at a show. I have been picking up mags as I find them but now I was searching for a bayonet and sling. I found a guy with 2 bayonets that were supposed to be Romanian and ended up buying both for 28.00 shipped.

I tried to slide both of them on the rifle and found out that they wont go. The barrel ring slides over the muzzle comp just fine. The issue is when it comes in contact with the bayonet lug itself. It seems as though the lugs on my rifle are thicker than the milled slots in both bayonets. Just wanted to check here to see if any of you guys had that issue.

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like you got it. Now you need to find 2 rubber insulators and 2 leather frogs for your scabbards.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top