Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/5/2015 1:34:28 AM EDT
What is everyone running now to bolt onto the AK style rail to run picatinny optics?

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Rs regulate makes a yugo specific side mount setup.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Rs regulate makes a yugo specific side mount setup.
View Quote
Yep, mine with a PA 4x.

Link Posted: 11/9/2015 11:58:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What is everyone running now to bolt onto the AK style rail to run picatinny optics?

View Quote

Where can they be found and what's the price? Any reviews?
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 12:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone?????
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think anyone's responding because there are reviews all over this forum (it's very popular) and price and availability can be found easily by a simple Google search. I don't have one so I can't answer your questions, but the info you seek isn't hard to find.

Start here: http://www.rsregulate.com

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:56:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't think anyone's responding because there are reviews all over this forum (it's very popular) and price and availability can be found easily by a simple Google search. I don't have one so I can't answer your questions, but the info you seek isn't hard to find.

View Quote

Well Most of the stuff I'm seeing is 3-4 years old and nothing specific to the n pap.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:04:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well Most of the stuff I'm seeing is 3-4 years old and nothing specific to the n pap.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeez man it's right there, ak-307 then choose your upper of choice.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top