Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2015 12:45:47 AM EDT
I'd like to get the TWS gen II dogleg and rear peep, but I want to make sure it will have enough clearance under a 1x4 scope.  Will it?
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 1:31:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Use the right height rings and you are good to go.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 9:23:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Also will depend on the length of the scope. It's possible that the scope will need higher rings to clear the front of the rail, where the hinge is, to allow for the peep sight to attach.

Currently I have a 2-7x NcStar scope and the Kel Tec polymer peep sits under the scope. If I need to use the peep sight, I just remove the scope with the throw lever.

Unfortunately, trying to run a scope and a peep sight is one or the other at the same time. However if you were to run just a red dot and peep sight, it wouldn't be an issue. I did that with my Bushnell TRS-25.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 12:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Using a Burris PEPR mount and running a Hi Lux CMR AK 1-4x, you can use the peep sight through the mount.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top