Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/23/2015 7:22:19 PM EDT
I am trying to figure out what I want to do for an optic on my vz58. Idally I'd like a magnified reddot, but the mounting options aren't great on the vz58. Does a magnifier exist with "scout" length eye relief? Also, does anyone make a flip to side mount that would line up with an aimpoint optic without a riser?
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am trying to figure out what I want to do for an optic on my vz58. Idally I'd like a magnified reddot, but the mounting options aren't great on the vz58. Does a magnifier exist with "scout" length eye relief? Also, does anyone make a flip to side mount that would line up with an aimpoint optic without a riser?
View Quote

Aimpoint optic on your rifle without riser means very low and optimal & comfortable sighting of red dot while co-witnessing iron sight. With that said, unfortunately there is no setting for magnifer that can be low enough to be parallel with your red DOT sight while at same time, incorporating a side-flip mechanism.

There is a red dot, I believe, with an adjustable magnification lever on bottom of sight housing that you can switch easily from zero to four times magnification. I forgot the brand name of it, and I remember it's very expensive! Sadly, very high setting due to magnification lever on bottom which would make you chinweld your gun, not cheekweld.

I'm hoping that a company would be smart to make a red dot sight with a built in side flippable magnifer with no bottom riser at all, then our dream will come true and empty our bank account.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 11:44:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top