Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/22/2015 11:22:53 PM EDT
well apparently the hipe about this thing taking "standard akm parts" is not all that , this said, I am looking to add an m4.. 6 position stock and a good rail for front . I did check out allot of stuff out there, ultimac tube is what I'm leaning toward but I wold like  something that's an all around rail to accessorize sort of speak.
The stock Option is rifle dynamic adaptor AK to M4 but on their web page it states won't fit "milled receiver" and that's it. Any good suggestions that won't hurt the wallet and are installed with minimal work.
Thanks for any help
This is for the century arms all American AK the C39V2
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:35:25 PM EDT
[#1]
What standard AKM parts are you finding don't work? The "milled receiver" they speak of is a typical AK47 milled receiver. Your C39v2 is designed to take AKM parts so the Rifle Dynamics adapter should work. That said, most who've used both seem to prefer the Canis adapter to the RD.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not saying standard sorry I ment to say standard fiting parts as in aftermarket stuff that will go on a stamped one
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The rifle dynamics adapter will fit. Just installed one in my c39v2 without any issues
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I finally received a response from RD . Guess I'm going with it . What about the front rail ? Need something with an easy fit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the ultimak and magpul ak moe hand guard. Both install without issue
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top