Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/16/2015 4:55:14 PM EDT
i got this dust cover in a trade but i want to know some info on it. it came with 2 screws and washers. it fits my RWC Saiga but it appears the to holes interface with the rivets on either side on the receiver, closest to the dust cover button (which would require modification of my Saiga). I dont want to permanently mod my saiga so i was thinking of selling this or modding the dust cover, maybe just sawing off the tabs that interface with the rivets.

any info would be very much appreciated!

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Norinco Hunter topcover, great gun for a Galil conversion

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

thanks! damn, i want to mount it on my saiga. it totally fits if i grind down the rivets by the dust cover button. or i could cut the ears off on the dust cover. i don't want to permanently mod my Saiga, it's my only one, and considering they're banned from import...

you think it would be worth it to mod the rifle or the dust cover for use on my Saiga? or even possible?
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
If you grind the rivets you're probably going to regret it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:01:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you grind the rivets you're probably going to regret it.
View Quote

yeah, ill either cut the tabs on the dust cover or just sell the thing on ebay. idk yet.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top