Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2015 7:06:24 PM EDT
I want to zero a PO 4-12x42 Minuta (1pn21) scope so I can use the zoom/rangefinding reticle as it should be used but only have access to a 100m range for zeroing.Does anyone with experience of this scope know what the difference between poi and poa is at 100m with the zoom set on "4"?

From looking on the net the 3-9x42 version can be zeroed on "3" at 100m and the poi is16cm above the aimpoint but can't find anything for the 4-12 version.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone got any ideas?
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd probably assume a 400m zero and find a ballistics calculator to find out the appropriate drop.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorted now as  a very  nice  lady called Olga from BeLoMo emailed me a copy of the operating manual  for the scope
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top