Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/17/2014 11:17:29 PM EDT
Hi Everyone,

Can someone confirm what the Eotech zero is from factory?? I want to start of close and figured I would ask. I believe it is 25y but there is some reference to 50y

Thanks T
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a wild-assed-guess (wag)... but I think it would be logical that for both windage and elevation it would be in the center of the range of adjustment.

So for example (and not a factual number) 90 minutes of adjustment for both... 45 min elevation and 45 minutes windage.

I bore sight and start at 25 yards to "zero" for that range... then move out to the specific distance desired and do a final zero.  Every time using this method I am close to point of aim, point of impact at 25 yards.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
50 meters is what the owners manual advised several years back.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top