Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/11/2014 12:49:59 AM EDT
I'm looking for MOLLE 3-4 mag carrier recommendations.  It's for a chest rig and would be used for SHTF and training.

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:32:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd recommend a few places.

Strike Hard Gear

They make some very good products for Soviet weapons. I have some of their Mosin Nagant items.

Kennedy Nylon Designs

This guy can do custom orders. He does have a 2-mag and 3-mag shingle that has PALS/MOLLE webbing on the front. He can work on about anything. He's modded some East German gear for me.

7.62 Tactical

This guy is good as well. Have his piggyback pouches. Also have ordered the AK pull tabs. Good maker, but a little slow on shipping.

These three will work with you on custom items to some degree. However they're small shops and have some wait periods. Good thing is they're aimed at the AK world, not just taking a M-16 pouch and modding it to AKs. Also their prices are reasonable compared to other brands.

On a side note, I have taken USGI 3-mag shingles and added AK pull tabs to make some really cheap AK pouches. Did that to my issued FLC vest with the shingles and can run both AR and AK magazines in the pouches.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 9:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 on the Strike Hard Gear; I have their AK chest rig with additional 4 mag shingle, quality stuff.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top