Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/29/2017 4:00:27 PM EDT
Hi All!

Unfortunately, I am stuck in CT, so must deal with 10 round magazines.  I am thinking of picking up either some Korean or Croatian mags, but would like to have mag pouches to store/carry them in.  Other then put stuffing in the bottom of some other type mag pouch, does anyone have any ideas for a rig?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 5:26:19 AM EDT
[#1]
How about an old school USGI ALICE compass pouch? Seems like it would probably be the right size. Or you could always try a regular AK mag pouch (you know just in case you become free again... ) some closed cell foam and Velcro to secure it in the pouch.

Just a couple of thoughts. Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 2:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe the  surplus russian/ east german grenade pouches would work? I'm guessing cuz the US grenade pouches are a perfect fit for 10 round ar style mags. Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe a PSL mag pouch, it is made to hold 4 10rd 7.62x54 mags.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top