Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/16/2017 10:13:07 PM EDT
Ive been on a recent buying spree of nos magazines.  I love un-used springs.  Here's what I've found, let me know of anything Im not seeing so I can buy more!

AK47 East German at WAC-Only new ones left are with rust.  New w/rust as they put it.  They do have a few spots of rust each, but holy crap are East German mags the cadillacs mags or what?!  I bought a few of the new EG AK74 bakelite from WAC over 10 years ago and always thought those were the nicest/smoothest mags I'd ever seen.  The metal AK47 mags are the same.  They are indeed new, with rust spots on the exterior only from the ones Ive taken apart.

AK47 Hungarian at WAC-These are listed as "like-new".  These are very nice and they are actually new, just not in wrap...very nice.  All 10 that I got were new.

AK47 Bulgarian metal commercial-I got a few from CDNN, they are nice, function great, remind me of Romanian mags by the finish and thinner steel.  Surprised they are as good as they are.

AK47 Bulgarian 30 and 40rd commercial plastic-Got one of each from CDNN, they are as crappy as the internet says they are.  The 40rd misfeeds, the feed ramp helper area above the front lug is too low.

AK74 Russian bakelites 30rd from Legion--listed as new, all five I just got are used, not terrible shape, but really really not new.  Annoying!

AK74 Russian bakelite 45rd from Legion-listed as new, definitely not new...

AK47 Russian 40rd metal mag from Legion-ordered one for $36 and they sent me a $139 40rd bakelite 762x39, so not annoyed anymore.

The used Polish mags at AIM are nice, I got 10 of those and most are very close to new.  I'd buy more but really prefer new springs.  I might try some of the Yugos they have for so cheap just to have some.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top