Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

What sort of Blemishes?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What sort of Blemishes?
View Quote

I bought 20 of them a month or so ago.  They come sealed in plastic with oil.  I didn't open any of them, but they feel nice and heavy and well built.  

They feel just like my Rusky and bulgarian steel mags.  I wish I would have fent on the case deal.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Pass,a lot of folks are having to file the locking lugs to fit into the mag wells.

I would test fit and function these mags in all of your go to rifles if you buy some.

Dont assume they will fit and function correctly without testing them
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 11:00:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pass,a lot of folks are having to file the locking lugs to fit into the mag wells.

I would test fit and function these mags in all of your go to rifles if you buy some.

View Quote

I really couldn't see any blems on them.  I did have to file mine a little, but literally took 2 minutes with a dremel and it fits great now.  I've heard a lot of people didn't have any issues either.  For less then $6 for a well built mag I can't complain.

Link Posted: 12/28/2016 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

All you have to do is file them and then they fit perfectly.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 5:13:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quick question: sounds like these generally need some fitting for a lot of rifles.
How likely is it that Yugo mags (before they became a surplus item) needed the same? Or is this somehow unique to Croatian mfg? I'd imagine it's either the same tooling or a carbon copy...
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

All you have to do is file them and then they fit perfectly.
View Quote

I'll stick to Romy,Hungarian,Circle 10,Chicom,Russian mags. Rock the mag in no filing,fits every rifle

More mags for those that want them
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quick question: sounds like these generally need some fitting for a lot of rifles.
How likely is it that Yugo mags (before they became a surplus item) needed the same? Or is this somehow unique to Croatian mfg? I'd imagine it's either the same tooling or a carbon copy...
View Quote

I have has several Yugo mags need fitting as they were way to tight in some of my rifles.Im talking so tight you need a rubber mallet to get the mag out of the mag well

Sold all the tight fitting ones,i just hate modding/filing a mag to get it to fit.

Link Posted: 12/29/2016 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#10]
How hard is it to make a mag meet spec sizes. Smh.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Got my mags today...
They are too wide to fit half my rifles. Fits my century sar-1
Fits my mak90 milled
Does not fit any of my nds receivers
Does not fit any of my milled Ohio ordinance works receivers.
I forgot to check my vepr
The milled ones don't fit because the front clip section is too wide. The stamped receivers don't fit because the mag detach is too tight.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:36:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Got my mags today...
They are too wide to fit half my rifles.
View Quote

Thanks for the update, I guess I'll pass on these the next time I see them.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 1:33:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Got my mags today...
Fits my mak90 milled
The milled ones don't fit because the front clip section is too wide. The stamped receivers don't fit because the mag detach is too tight.
View Quote

Somehow i saw that coming that they wouldnt fit some rifles.

I myself would sell them as they wont fit certain rifles.Too much of a hassle knowing what fits or doesnt fit each rifle.

Not good for a SHTF or HD event either.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Got my mags today...
Fits my mak90 milled
View Quote

From reading this I am under the impression they fit communist made guns but not American made guns ? Is this correct ? Have you put a micrometer to the magwell ? When I modify an AK magwell I use my Mak-90 as the standard .
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#15]
All I had to do to get them to fit my Nodak Spud receiver was file a small amount off the front lip.  Took about 2 minutes with a Dremel.

That being said, I decided to stock up on the steel reinforced Magpul AK mags they have for under $9/each
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 11:54:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
All I had to do to get them to fit my Nodak Spud receiver was file a small amount off the front lip.  Took about 2 minutes with a Dremel.

That being said, I decided to stock up on the steel reinforced Magpul AK mags they have for under $9/each
View Quote

I think you might be mistaken,  They were the standard AK mags for $9.  Not the steel reinforced M3's.  Unless they had a typo?  That is way under distributor pricing.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I think you might be mistaken,  They were the standard AK mags for $9.  Not the steel reinforced M3's.  Unless they had a typo?  That is way under distributor pricing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The all-plastic mags were on sale. 
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 1:04:24 AM EDT
[#18]
stay away from these mags... bought 30 of them at one point, they fit in half of my AKs, seemed to be randomly out of spec
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 1:21:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, they had 10 steel reinforced M3's along with a Bushnell AK 1x25 3MOA Red Dot Sight for $129.  Sell off the Bushnell for $50 and had 10 M3's for just over $8 each with shipping.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top