Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2016 4:37:42 PM EDT
Legion USA is listing some "New" RPK-74 45 round bakelites so I took the plunge on three of them. Its nice that these are available but I would not quite call them new. They look shiny in the pics but that is because someone wiped them down with some type grease and it's not cosmoline. These must have come from the same source as the ones AIM has (and lists as used).

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Listing should have said new to you!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I've never seen a new mag with finish worn off the locking tab.  I guess they inserted it in a test rifle at the factory about 100 times to check it before shipping it out.  You know - that's being serious about quality control.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep definitely not new.  Saw them on Primary Arms site too.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top