Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2016 1:18:20 PM EDT
I got these 2 drum mags with a rifle I just bought. I am planning on selling them but I want to give accurate info sense I don't know what I really have I would like any info you can give me. The only reason I think they are Chinese is that one of them has an old little gold oval sticker that says made in china. Other than that the only other thing I was told by the guy is that he never used them. So what do I have. thanks

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
If real Chinese, they are good ones.  I've had two and they functioned flawlessly if loaded correctly.  There is a trick to loading them correctly, but you can find this using internet search.  My drums also had a factory number stamped above the key.  It is a number 36 inside a triangle.  I don't know if all Chinese drums are stamped.  New chinese drums easliy go for $100+ these days..
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
No markings of any kind. That's why I am a little leery to post them. I don't know what I have, so I don't want to say there Chinese if there just run of the mill drums. I don't want to screw someone over and I don't want to give them away ether.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's more info:

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150989

The key on your drums look Chinese

This also:  Note Post #7 (unmarked drums are made in China by Norinco)

http://www.theakforum.net/forums/20-magazines/151995-how-many-different-variations-chinese-ak-drums.html
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 3:40:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Great info. Thank you very much
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#5]
They look Korean to me because the the wind up handle and the loop is not flared. Also no /36\ triangle stamp
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#7]
System Message
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top