Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/26/2016 9:46:26 AM EDT
Anyone have a link for Romanian surplus. Wanting specifically Romanian to satisfy my OCD and to complete a set.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Found some at Apex, thanks
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Glad you found them, a lot of the Euro mags I've ordered have turned out to be Romanian as best I can tell.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad you found them, a lot of the Euro mags I've ordered have turned out to be Romanian as best I can tell.
View Quote

I ended up returning the ones I got from Apex as they were either non-functional due to serious damage or rust pouring out of them. The rust wasn't a deal breaker but the physical damage was.

I ended up with some very nice Romie's from another order of Euro's through another site.

I keep my mags in prestine condition, so even the Romie's I ended up with had to be re-furb'd here at home. This has taken up too much of my time in the past, only to end up with re-furbs. I'm now trying to purchase only NOS Combloc mags, but sometimes you still end up with surplus when ordering off the web. In another post I made, I found some NOS Chinese mags at a decent price. Next task on my agenda is I have one Izhmash Bakelite and will likely pick up a few more (maybe Tulas) to complete a set of 4 - to fill up a 4-cell pouch of them.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top