Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2016 9:57:56 AM EDT
Looks like most of the magazine offerings in the mag sale thread are all sold out.
I have quite a few Bulgy waffle mags that are my go to, but I realized I need more AK mags to stockpile. Bought a Magpul M3 and it actually impressed me but I think I need to stock up on some steel mags. Would love to hear some recommendations.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looks like most of the magazine offerings in the mag sale thread are all sold out.
I have quite a few Bulgy waffle mags that are my go to, but I realized I need more AK mags to stockpile. Bought a Magpul M3 and it actually impressed me but I think I need to stock up on some steel mags. Would love to hear some recommendations.
View Quote

Whatacountry.com has hungarian 10/$140 still in stock. That's about it for me....
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 2:48:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whatacountry.com has hungarian 10/$140 still in stock. That's about it for me....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll second that one.  Excellent quality and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#3]
AIM has polish mags for $10 each.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
AIM Surplus has $10 Polish Mil-spec Steel Mags highly recommended on akfiles.com
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 1:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Though they cost more than the AIM Polish and aren't Circle 10s I am very impressed with these Bulgarian commercial mags
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top