Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/3/2016 6:10:48 PM EDT
I'm aware of the Podavach mag loader and I know there is at least one other speed loader that can do both besides the Podavach, but I can't recall the name of it Can anyone provide any other brands that do both?
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I just use an AK-MagLULA for AK mags, and an M16-MagLULA for M16 mags - MUCH faster, smaller and more convenient than the podavach or any other tray style loader will ever be.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 12:13:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 1:58:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm inquiring about a COMBO loader that can do BOTH AR-15 and AK-47 mags?
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think there is a combo tool that does both
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 2:51:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there certainly are at least two speed loaders that work with both AR & AK mags, the Podavach is one of them. There is one other but i can't locate it. There was a member here that compared two of them against each other and I just can't find the post any longer that mentions the other one.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 3:06:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
there certainly are at least two speed loaders that work with both AR & AK mags, the Podavach is one of them. There is one other but i can't locate it. There was a member here that compared two of them against each other and I just can't find the post any longer that mentions the other one.
View Quote

Probably because no one else really cares about tray style loaders, when the LULA series are available.  Good luck with your search.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:37:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Received the Podavach and it sucks. It is routed for one particular AK mag but doesn't allow for all of them as there are slight variances from one country of origin to another. Try to fit in some and wood chips off and saw dust starts forming. What a waste of money. I don't see it lasting very long at all.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:08:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Received the Podavach and it sucks. It is routed for one particular AK mag but doesn't allow for all of them as there are slight variances from one country of origin to another. Try to fit in some and wood chips off and saw dust starts forming. What a waste of money. I don't see it lasting very long at all.
View Quote

I tried to tell you in the very first reply - once you've gone maglula, you'll never go back.

Tray style speed loaders are 30-year old tech and long since superseded.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 12:07:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I tried to tell you in the very first reply - once you've gone maglula, you'll never go back.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did actually listen to you and ordered all of the Maglula loaders when you first posted above. Sorry I failed to mention that part and it was very good advice BTW, TY!
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top