Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2016 9:17:59 PM EDT
I bought 10 of the alleged Polish AK magazines from AIM Surplus.  I have no reason to doubt what AIM says but how do I know they are Polish and not Czech, Romanian, East German Etc?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
You can be guaranteed they are not Czech.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:14:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I bought 10 of the alleged Polish AK magazines from AIM Surplus.  I have no reason to doubt what AIM says but how do I know they are Polish and not Czech, Romanian, East German Etc?
View Quote

Because Bryan and the folks at AIM know what in the hell they are importing in these quantities and have a reputation to protect in this industry?   Since I made my first purchase with them 8 or so years ago they have probably sold easily 200,000 + ak mags.

Also Google plus switching to Google images can answer anything.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:03:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can be guaranteed they are not Czech.
View Quote

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top