Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/30/2015 11:41:08 AM EDT
Let me start by saying this is for my PTR32, only drum I know that fits is the Promag drum. Anyone have one that's reliable? My experience with Promag in the past hasn't been great but the pics I'm seeing of them look like the same design as the Asian & new Romanian backloaders. I have a new prod. Romanian drum on my WASR and like it. For under $75 I'd take a chance but I've also tossed way too many Promag products in the trash because they weren't 100% reliable. And I don't plan to cut/dremel my receiver for a steel drum...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 1 that I bought for my 556r's. Worked fine with no malfunctions. Though I only ran thru it a couple times. I have since moved on from my 556r's and have no use for this drum. So, I am sending you a PM to discuss something outside of the tech section.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top