Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/21/2015 5:20:11 PM EDT
Hi folks, I've got two different 3 cell mag pouches, and cannot figure out what the country of origin is for them.
So I was hoping maybe some of you pouch collectors, etal may know. I've got a good many issued and unissued, and just need a little info on them.
A good many that are legible seem to be dated 1983 if that helps any.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't see shit
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah helps when you add the pic doesn't it!
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#3]
One of the left looks Polish to me. Its similar in style and texture to other Polish pouches.

Not sure on the right but could well be Polish too. Looks similar except for that brown edge.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the left looks Polish to me. Its similar in style and texture to other Polish pouches.

Not sure on the right but could well be Polish too. Looks similar except for that brown edge.
View Quote

That was the closest I could figure, but wasn't 100% on it. The one on right seems to be the same structurally, just has the brown leather like you mentioned.
The lots I used to get were mostly Russian from the same era, so these threw me off.

Thank you for your input!
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:58:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the left looks Polish to me. Its similar in style and texture to other Polish pouches. +1

View Quote

I've seen pouches from Bulgaria with trim like the one in your pic.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#6]
The one on the left looks polish to me, from what I know (Which isn't much) and the one on the right has the same brown edging as my Romanian PSL pouches.  So I would guess it was Romanian.  Not an expert here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info you guys!
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:56:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I got 5 of these a year or so ago for around $1.50 each from Knife Country. I thought they were Chinese, but another poster here pointed out that they are Polish - and google images seems to confirm that.

The ones I got all looked like the one on the left, and looked unused. Very nice pouches for range/truck gun use, and they work well with AK mags of all three major calibers.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top