Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2015 5:11:09 AM EDT
Anyone know where to find "Original" Surplus/Steel "Bulgarian AK Mags" in 7.62x39???

The NEW ones are common, The ones now that look great and come in sealed plastic with cosmoline on them, but they are "Commercial" and weigh a bit less and aren't as rugged, nor "Mil-Spec" grade.

I'm looking for the ones that have a ((10)) or ((25)) "Proof/Stamp" on the spine of the mag.

Can't seem to find them on any online vendor sites as of late.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure which ones you are talking about...........I just sold (6) steel Bulgarian surplus mags, NOS, that were about 30yrs old that did not have those markings
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:12:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure which ones you are talking about...........I just sold (6) steel Bulgarian surplus mags, NOS, that were about 30yrs old that did not have those markings
View Quote

I think only the original ones (Gen 1's) have the ((10)) or ((25)) on them, wish I had of known you were selling some, as long as they werent the "Commercial steel" ones, I would have bought some.

Congrats on winning the AKT Trigger btw!!!

Looks dangerously light to me, although I'm bad for resting my trigger finger against the front of the trigger guard (which is also how the Russians do it) rather than keeping my finger forward beside of the trigger housing.

I try to keep it forward but its not a natural reaction to me yet.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:13:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't know.

Have you tried Google?
View Quote

No Bulgy mags at any vendor sites, except the Polymers and the new "Commercial" steel mags which are made from cheaper steel and weigh alot less.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top