Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2015 8:46:12 PM EDT
Anybody have a magazine loader solution they like?  Not that it's difficult to load an AK mag, but I wouldn't mind speeding it up a little.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#1]
AK LULA loader, works great. for loading, unloading.

Stripper clips are ok, gets a bit stiff.

You can always unload them with a spare cartridge if you need to.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

AK LULA +!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:14:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I love it when i get consensus, thanks guys.  As far as unloading, that's what I have a trigger for
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Another vote for the MagLula. Not too expensive and compact. Works with all the Chinese and Tapco magazines I have. Fits in my vest or range bag without issue. Good to strip out rounds left over in a magazine after going out on a varmint patrol or range time.

I do have a Chinese stripper clip guide with some NcStar stripper clips. It works about 2/3s of the time. Not bad for loose rounds I put on strippers, but I still prefer the MagLula.

Another possibility if you want to throw down some serious money for a limited use product is the Caldwell AK Magazine Charger. Just came out and can be found for around $80 to $100.

The Firearm Blog - Caldwell AK Mag Charger Review

Not sure I would get one since most of my magazines are already loaded. Could be useful at a range if you and your friends or family shoot several AKs.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 12:33:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

This ^
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AK LULA +!!!!!
This ^

^^^^^

<meme removed> This is not GD. dryflash3

Its just that simple...
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Another vote for the MagLula. Not too expensive and compact. Works with all the Chinese and Tapco magazines I have. Fits in my vest or range bag without issue. Good to strip out rounds left over in a magazine after going out on a varmint patrol or range time.

I do have a Chinese stripper clip guide with some NcStar stripper clips. It works about 2/3s of the time. Not bad for loose rounds I put on strippers, but I still prefer the MagLula.

Another possibility if you want to throw down some serious money for a limited use product is the Caldwell AK Magazine Charger. Just came out and can be found for around $80 to $100.

The Firearm Blog - Caldwell AK Mag Charger Review
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/IMG_2713-660x495.jpg

Not sure I would get one since most of my magazines are already loaded. Could be useful at a range if you and your friends or family shoot several AKs.
View Quote

That thing looks pretty cool, but I can't justify $80-100 for it.  AK LULA  FTW!
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 5:18:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Another LULA fan here. Makes loading and unloading a breeze.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Best thing about the LULA is I do NOT have to load the wife's or Daughters mags anymore!  Can we all say more trigger time for me?
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top