Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/30/2014 8:15:04 AM EDT
Have just started shooting my AK47.  Zastava O-PAP  using Wolfe Poly ammo. and US Palm polymer magazines.  Had several Failure to feed issues.  Anyone else have this problem?  Do you have a cure?
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried to run it with a steel milsurp magazine?
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#2]
If that doesn't work try some different ammo too.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
The magazine is more likely to be the culprit unless you got a bad batch of ammo. Barnaul made Wolf has been great for me. As suggested above, try some mil-surp mags.
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 7:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought some US Palm Mags a while back, sometimes it was hard to load 30 rounds into it. I did have FTF as well. So I got rid of the mags and stick to European steel, Chinese steel, Bakelite, or ((10)) mags only.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I own 1 us palm mag. Have to jam the hell out of it to get 25 rounds in it. It is then so tight it won't feed. Have to have it downloaded to 20 for it to work.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 5:43:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I've had no problems in my USPalms, I've got about 20 of them, they are all reliable in every AK I own.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I have only 1 US Palm AK mag and it does not work in my AK.  It is the only mag that I own that fails to feed in my AK.  Bummer, but good lesson to learn - just stick with steel mags.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I have 3 of them and they work very well and rock in place smoother than any other magazine I have tried.  Only downfall is they are pretty thick in comparison to others.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top