Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/24/2014 2:03:43 PM EDT
Received 4 today. No rust or dents. 1 magazine had numbers removed. Will post more after cleanup and testing for fit and function.
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I received mine as well all in excellent condition. These are a great deal at  $40.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Magazines had a light residue under follower. 1 magazine would not seat without force. Found rear lug angle needed attention. A little work with file and problem was corrected. Last look 22 left.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi,
   What does PSL stand for?
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hi,
   What does PSL stand for?
View Quote

Poor
Sh!tty
Loose

But, all joking aside, I would like to know as well....
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quick google search......

Pusca Semiautomata cu Luneta.

It was a Romanian AKM variant that was made with a scope on it, similar to the Druganov Sniper Rifles.....
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) firing the 7.62x54R (Mosin Nagant) cartridge.  Not a Draganuv, just an elongated AK action.

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top