User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/3/2017 12:49:37 PM EDT
GT  5.45  GTG
for now but going Fast

200 pkg
1000 rnd case

http://www.sgammo.com/product/golden-tiger/1000-round-case-545x39-fmj-59-grain-golden-tiger-non-corrosive-new-production-a

Once we replenish... can we persuade Buffman to chrono, vs. WOLF, Tula?
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Just snagged 2 cases
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
2 cases here too.  I finally, finally am going to get to try GT in 5.45.  Woohoo - so excited!

First time customer at SGAmmo - do I need to upload a driver's license or anything?  Georgia doesn't have any weird restrictions, and I didn't see anything about having to prove I was old enough.  There was the "I certify" bit when ordering, but no link to upload.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
2 cases here too.  I finally, finally am going to get to try GT in 5.45.  Woohoo - so excited!

First time customer at SGAmmo - do I need to upload a driver's license or anything?  Georgia doesn't have any weird restrictions, and I didn't see anything about having to prove I was old enough.  There was the "I certify" bit when ordering, but no link to upload.  Thanks!
View Quote

Nope SGammo doesnt do that DL upload crap,just place your order and your done.

Im going to hold off until i see some velocity data on this ammo batch.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got another email about this ammo, said it had been 4 years since the last batch. And it could be a long time before another batch is here.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 4:48:53 PM EDT
[#5]
In for a case. Thanks to Sam for making this happen.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top