Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2016 6:20:44 AM EDT
SG Ammo is out-anyone know where I can find some?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know of anyone with it in stock.  People in the secondary market on other boards are asking as much as $400/1000 for it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Sam recently stated in another thread that, except for the importer's own retail store, SG is the exclusive retailer in the US. I'm not sure if that's for 7.62, 5.45, or both. So unless you happen to be local to the importer, it looks like the secondary market is your only option.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#3]
This sure makes me happy I bought my 1k rd case a few months back.
Just wish I had bought more now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep checking back. SGAmmo (Sam) said he would be getting a shipment of GT this week. He didn't know when he would have it posted because of the holiday and family obligations. Not sure what they are getting, but worth repeating.

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Should have bought more but at the time I thought this was a little steep. Lol.

Still have 3 unopened cases of this though
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#7]
There's a guy selling some in the ammo section of the equipment exchange.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top