Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/17/2016 12:04:26 PM EDT

closeup of the plastic blanks

closeup of some of the more interesting rounds.. Two on the left are most likely fakes.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice assortment. Some interesting items there. Have you identified them all? Did you buy someone's collection?

What is the story on that extended brass cased round with the Arcane style projectile? Does it have a Carcano headstamp?

1DD
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I've identified most of them. Yes I bought part of someone's collection. Can't afford it all :(

The spire is for short range, high velocity project. South African Monads

http://iaaforum.org/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11426
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I think some of those might have come from my collection that I sold a few months back....but I can't remember if I sold them to jestertoo or another member. It just got to where I quit looking and collecting and I decided to sell the collection.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think some of those might have come from my collection that I sold a few months back....but I can't remember if I sold them to jestertoo or another member. It just got to where I quit looking and collecting and I decided to sell the collection.
View Quote

I bought these from Delvin. They went nicely with the stuff I got from you.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Must have missed that thread at the IAA. learn something new everyday. Glad to help ID  any you need help with, just send me an IM
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I only have one really collector round and it is a set of Chinese dummies . I have them in 54r and 7.62x25 as well as 7.62x39 .
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top