Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/25/2016 7:04:31 PM EDT
7.62x39.   Hollowpoint.  

Boss just bought an underfolder & wants ammo.   I've got enough to let a bit go.   Just want to know a fair price.

However.....he is a Bourgeois Capitalist Banker (on the board of a small local bank).    Should he pay an additional fee to the downtrodden workers?
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it is selling for $.24 cents per round.
http://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-7-62x39mm-ammo-762x39122grhpul076220tula-1000
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
It's $5 per 20 at walmart
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
7.62x39.   Hollowpoint.  

Boss just bought an underfolder & wants ammo.   I've got enough to let a bit go.   Just want to know a fair price.

However.....he is a Bourgeois Capitalist Banker (on the board of a small local bank).    Should he pay an additional fee to the downtrodden workers?
View Quote

Hope the Boss's rifle will feed it .....

Some HP won't work.

fwiw
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 1:07:27 AM EDT
[#4]
125$

ETA $100 if you want to do him a favor
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Personally, I would just point him to one of the many online vendors. Spend a few minutes to find him the best deal going right now.

That way he doesn't later think either that you ripped him off-   or   -that you are his cheap ammo supplier.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd say 25 cents/round, nice round number so the math is easy, and you won't find a better price at any retail store buying by the box.
Online prices are a few pennies less but that's before shipping and usually requires case or half case quantities.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
7.62x39.   Hollowpoint.  

Boss just bought an underfolder & wants ammo.  I've got enough to let a bit go.   Just want to know a fair price.

View Quote

If you own over 100,000 rounds, then yeah, sell him some at the going rate.

If not, direct him to that one web site that tells you the cheapest price.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top