Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/13/2015 12:45:32 PM EDT
I was looking for some m67 and can't find any in stock so far.

But I ran across this RAS Elite which claims to use a flat based projectile "like the m67".

Anyone have any experience with it?  Is it fast, slow, average in terms of velocity? Does the projectile perform like m67?

It's produced by Igman, which may have been a producer of m67 back in the day IIRC.

If it's new, non-corrosive m67-spec ammo being packaged for sale to civilians, that might be a win.

I have plenty of 7.62 piled up.  But the m67 always intrigued me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#1]
yugo M67 is in stock every once in awhile at aroun $360+ a crate

Samco and Sportsman's Guide have both had it earlier this year, check the ammo deals thread for it occasionally.

Persoanlly, I would go with Golden Tiger if you can't find M67 Yugo.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I've heard less than great things about RAS accuracy and consistency. Admittedly, because RAS comes in several different flavors from different factories, it's easy to confuse the the good with the bad (assuming there's any good).

ETA: as I think about it, I think it was the Romanian-made RAS (steel case, sealed necks & primers) that's getting bad reviews, not the Croation.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Samco and Sportsman's Guide have both had it earlier this year, check the ammo deals thread for it occasionally.

View Quote

Do you know if the GT uses a boat-tail or flat-based bullet?
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boat Tail.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Sportsman's Guide has M-67 in stock:  http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/900-rds-762x39-mm-123-gr-fmj-ammo?a=1622820
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top