Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2015 4:15:58 PM EDT
I am planning to buy quite a bit of either of these rounds. Anyone shot both and can comment on which you prefer?  Not that either of these would be my go-to hunting ammo, but do either of these bullets actually expand on impact?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Accuracy wise I doubt you notice much of a difference. Bulk 7.62x39 HP ammo tends to perform poorly when it comes to expansion, but I've still managed to kill a couple deer with it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
The old Wolf MC 124 HP has the 8m3 bullet. FWIW.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Is the 8m3 really better than the other surplus ammo HP offerings?  What is the difference?
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is the 8m3 really better than the other surplus ammo HP offerings?  What is the difference?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What other surplus HP ammo?
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top