Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/5/2012 5:04:29 PM EDT
I have M67 put away for "Good Times"

What is the cheapest 7.62X39 ammo right now and who has it?  I am looking at about 10K rounds.
Link Posted: 3/5/2012 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Great link thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's another link that's pretty good.

http://ammoseek.com/
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 3:55:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Not sure about the link above because they don't seem to show shipping prices (shows error), which is something you need to consider when buying online because that stuff is heavy :)

Ammoman.com has free shipping on all ammo and I've found it to be the same or comparable to the ammo I buy at local gun shows.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I just buy my stuff from SGAmmo...it's only 30 minutes from me!

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 9:26:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do they let you come pick it up?

I'm a little further, but I sent them an email asking if i could come get it to save on shipping a couple cases and they told me they don't have a storefront.

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Not sure about the link above because they don't seem to show shipping prices (shows error), which is something you need to consider when buying online because that stuff is heavy :)

Ammoman.com has free shipping on all ammo and I've found it to be the same or comparable to the ammo I buy at local gun shows.

As well as less than savory business practices.

I've never heard anyone talk bad about them.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Copes Dist their flat rate shipping is the best.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#10]
When SPG has a free shipping coupon, Wolf MC comes out to $208/k
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 4:46:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 4:47:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't been around long.  Check into the story of the "Vietnam bringback SKS" and what ensued after the purchase.

Didnt that happen like.... Years Ago? Don't let my join date throw you off, I've lurked here for awhile. Ammoman is good to go, he's in NJ. If your a local, you can usually go pick the stuff up crazy cheap..
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they let you come pick it up?

I'm a little further, but I sent them an email asking if i could come get it to save on shipping a couple cases and they told me they don't have a storefront.

They told me the same thing.

Link Posted: 4/6/2012 4:13:56 AM EDT
[#15]
I m in NJ and he doesn't sell the stuff cheap but he make up his price on the day you show up
Most of the times he will knock off $5 of the listed price but he want
to charge you 3% for using anything plastic and 7% for sales tax

You are better off to pick ammo from the local PA shows
Link Posted: 4/20/2012 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Like the link.  SG Ammo always has some of the lowest prices with very reasonable shipping.
Link Posted: 5/16/2012 4:52:26 AM EDT
[#17]
I've had good luck with SGAmmo.
Link Posted: 5/16/2012 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
To answer the OP, my BIL just ordered 1000 rounds of Wolf from The Armory.  It was something like 198.99 per thousand plus shipping.  I don't know anything about The Armory as I've personally never ordered from there.  

They are good to go. I live 15 minutes away and the store price is the same as online, lucky for me I don't have to pay for shipping.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#19]
They are discovering that the new Wolf from Ukraine is corrosive. I'm sure you'll be able to get some of that cheap soon.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Just picked up two cases of Golden Tiger from SGAmmo. Only $22 per case shipping! Sold out fast. And in only a couple hours I'd received notice that it had shipped as well as a UPS Ground tracking number. So far, very pleased with them.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You haven't been around long.  Check into the story of the "Vietnam bringback SKS" and what ensued after the purchase.

Didnt that happen like.... Years Ago? Don't let my join date throw you off, I've lurked here for awhile. Ammoman is good to go, he's in NJ. If your a local, you can usually go pick the stuff up crazy cheap..
AMMOMAN is banned as a Industry Partner and banned from doing business on this site.  He is definitely NOT "good to go".  

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 8:08:46 PM EDT
[#22]
SGammo- Three orders lately and all shipped very fast.
Extremely pleased with this company. Great people.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

AMMOMAN is banned as a Industry Partner and banned from doing business on this site.  He is definitely NOT "good to go".  

That incident happened years ago. Furthermore, I don't care much whether they were banned as an industry partner by AR15.com.... Exhibit A: Cheaper than Plutonium and Exhibit B: Spikes Tactical... Both still have sectionshere, and both "tactically" rip folks off through creative price hikes.

And Petros, not sure why he didn't take care of you. I've bought from him personally while visiting NJ before, I think I paid 135.00 for 500 rounds of 75 grain Wolf... That was an out the door price.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top