Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/9/2015 6:02:41 AM EDT
I've used eezox on a Seecamp, based on the manufacturer's recommendation; It was very good stuff. I was wondering if anyone here uses it on an AK? What were the results?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I've used Eezox on my SLR-101 (and all my guns) as a third step preservative for years. Best stuff in the world for this purpose, IMO.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I did quite a bit of reading on it, and decided to give it a try. I used gun scrubber to strip all the old chemicals and dirt/ crud off of the gun. Once it was dry, I applied a first coat of Eezox. Going to let it dry over night, and apply a second coat tomorrow. I'll post how it does.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes sir, I've used it for at least 25 years as a lube and corrosion inhibitor on all of my firearms, and have always have great results. I do use a heavier oil though in a few places. CorrosionX however, is a more economical alternative if needed and works just as well.
Page AK-47 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top