Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/1/2014 10:45:49 PM EDT
I have a question. Not that I have an ak to worry about anymore...thanks Wolf. Anyway, I was thinking, I read a lot about people crying about their ak's being too overgassed; little do they understand is that is the way it was designed to be reliable, I was wondering, if one wanted to TRY and keep the gas pressure minimal would that person want to leave the gas block dirty or clean it. My thinking would be that you would want to clean the gas block because the more grime that builds up in there the smaller the gasblock h20 capacity=higher pressure. Am I right?
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Any substantial amount of carbon in the gas block would just blow out, it's a non-issue.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you..does anyone on the sight know anyone at Wolf Ammunition?
Page AK-47 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top