BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/10/2014 9:59:49 PM EDT

these little bastards are fast!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Meanwhile in America students of the same age cry about bullying.
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 11:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Oldie but a goodie.....
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 11:38:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CitizenSoldier556:
View Quote

this. this. sooooo this. Saw no less than 3 bullying posts/"feel good" videos on FB/other sites today alone.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 9:43:17 PM EDT
[#4]
We did the same thing in High School with M-14s

They were intact and capable of Full auto fire.

My last year as the drill team commander, someone caught onto this and made me pull all the firing pins out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Those aren't kids, those are midget soldiers.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 3:03:08 AM EDT
[#6]
If this every happened in an American school, well then I would know its opposite day.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Here in the land of pussies!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Remember kids are learn how to strip and shoot the ak why they learned they never want to be invaded again. Here dumbasses liberals haven't learned freedom is not free.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:36:31 AM EDT
[#9]
If a teacher in a California school even suggested this they would be fired and possibly prosecuted.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:40:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I really don't appreciate the way they handle the rifle. I can't do that to my Arsenal..

-Safe Queen
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#11]
red shirt freshman is a ringer.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

And know more about selfie sticks and Twerking.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#13]
I worked with a Russian girl back in '94. She had just moved to Seattle, and she talked a lot about how it was growing up in the former Soviet Union. At the time she was around 26, and her father was ex-KGB still living in Russia.
She told me that even in grade school the students were taught about the AK, and later the Makarov which she really liked. We got a long quite well, partly I think because my grandparents on my mothers side were also Russian. Before I left for a
different job opportunity, she told me to always remember one thing. "Eyes and ears are everywhere!"... Truer now than ever before.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:52:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By LIONHART:
I worked with a Russian girl back in '94. She had just moved to Seattle, and she talked a lot about how it was growing up in the former Soviet Union. At the time she was around 26, and her father was ex-KGB still living in Russia.
She told me that even in grade school the students were taught about the AK, and later the Makarov which she really liked. We got a long quite well, partly I think because my grandparents on my mothers side were also Russian. Before I left for a
different job opportunity, she told me to always remember one thing. "Eyes and ears are everywhere!"... Truer now than ever before.
View Quote

Did you ask her about .25 caliber Walther Model 2s?
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:54:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LIONHART] [#15]
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:
Originally Posted By LIONHART:

No, but she sure knew a lot about the SKS. Probably more so than anyone I've ever talked to up to that point.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 3:42:25 AM EDT
[#16]
why are they removing the muzzle device?
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cccpNyC:
View Quote

1) to remove the cleaning rod.

2) to clean the threads (corrosive military ammo LOVES to rust up the area under/around the muzzle brake).
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Notyouratty:

2) to clean the threads (corrosive military ammo LOVES to rust up the area under/around the muzzle brake).
View All Quotes

Ahhh

So (AK noooob here) what about people with pinned devices, are they fooked? Or don't shoot corrosive, or jdgaf?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Ahhh

So (AK noooob here) what about people with pinned devices, are they fooked? Or don't shoot corrosive, or jdgaf?
View All Quotes

Ahhh

Other than Yugo M67, corrosive 7.62 hasn't been readily available for years, so this is really only a concern when it comes to shooting 7N6. Most of the guys chopping barrels on 5.45 rifles are doing so to build Krinks, so they're SBR'd and thus don't have to have the brakes/boosters welded and pinned. For those building 100-series carbine clones or otherwise pinning muzzle devices, I have no idea what they are doing about cleaning or whether they give a damn. That's a good question.
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#20]
It looks like there is no gas piston ???? Is that correct.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By brich2929:
this. this. sooooo this. Saw no less than 3 bullying posts/"feel good" videos on FB/other sites today alone.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brich2929:
We are fooked
Page AK-47 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top