Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2017 8:15:49 AM EDT
I have a bunch of kits and receivers from back a few years ago. Planning on building some and maybe moving some others. Can't seem to find too many examples of kit prices with original barrels online. Any idea on where I could find some info. I seem to recall a forum that had a lot of AK builders on it (something other than AK files). Anyone remember what that was and if it's still around?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Theakforum.net ?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 10:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Weaponsguild?

Hey I have a couple nice Hungarian 63D folders original barrel kits,
If you want to do a little trading.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a bunch of kits and receivers from back a few years ago. Planning on building some and maybe moving some others. Can't seem to find too many examples of kit prices with original barrels online. Any idea on where I could find some info. I seem to recall a forum that had a lot of AK builders on it (something other than AK files). Anyone remember what that was and if it's still around?
View Quote

I'm in the same boat. I bought kits back around 2006/2007 and never thought anymore about them. It's like being Rumplestiltskin. I mentioned I had some Romy G kits complete with original barrels I needed to build the other day to a group of shooters. You would have thought I told them I found a million bucks. Anyway last time I looked a few days ago Bulgarian AK74 kits with original barrels were listed at $599. I remember passing on better grade kits at $100.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top