Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2016 1:01:05 AM EDT
Ok I broke down and bit. I ordered an AIMS 74 pre-barreled kit. Who makes the "most correct" receiver for it? I'm leaning towards Childers but im looking to see if there is a more "original looking" option out there.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 1:07:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Not now it's Trump time!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 1:25:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Recreator blanks. I read he may bring the correct receiver blank to market soon.
recreatorblanks.com
nhoj
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Recreator blanks. I read he may bring the correct receiver blank to market soon.
recreatorblanks.com
nhoj
View Quote

Ok Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ironically I actually purchased this expecting him to lose and i wanted to get another build lined up before it all went down hill lol.
Now I can take my time looking for mag and ammo deals! Woot Wooot!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 12:46:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ironically I actually purchased this expecting him to lose and i wanted to get another build lined up before it all went down hill lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like Putin wants to improve relations.  If that SERIOUSLY happens (I have my doubts) we might see an ease on import restrictions.  Kits, barrels, eh?  Who knows.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Looks like Putin wants to improve relations.  If that SERIOUSLY happens (I have my doubts) we might see an ease on import restrictions.  Kits, barrels, eh?  Who knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be so happy.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I would be so happy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be so happy.

That makes a couple thousand of us.  

Still a *BIG* if, but at least it's an if and not a "everything's getting EO banned", at least for a few more years.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top