Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 10:18:49 PM EDT
I am looking for the spring that holds the pin/hook for a side folding AK stock. I had one but have since lost it during my build. I have looked but all I can find is the complete stock kit.
Thanks
Mike
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Which type?

I have an EG stock and would be happy to take some specs from it so you could order a compatible spring from Grainger,  etc.

You may  be able to find the individual spring from Robert RTG
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the stock that comes with the Khyber Pass kit from AK builder.  I checked their website and it says they only sell the complete kit.  This is the spring I need.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry I got the wrong idea about which stock you meant. I don't have any suggestions other than to troll the various online parts supplier sites.  I looked through APEX and Robert RTG for you but didn't find any.

You may need to check out K-Var
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I emailed them this morning so hopefully they will have some good news for me
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Check here.

http://www.russiansurplus.net/default.asp
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:20:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Meant to post this a while ago.  Emailed Kvar and got fast response and service.  Got the part 2 days later.  Many thanks to Kvar
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top