Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/23/2015 4:07:03 PM EDT
I'm building my first AR and am undecided on a barrel. Living in the great state of Md, I'm required to have a heavy barrel and my shooting interests include 3 gun in the future. Since this is my first build, I'm overwhelmed with the amount of choices that are out there. I have a few people helping with the build but I've seen their guns and they are "no frills, whatever is available" kind of people. I don't want to spend a whole bunch of money on this first gun but I don't want something that is going to be nothing but problems or can't keep decent groups either. I like the looks of stainless and came across this one but am not sure. It's reasonably priced but them I saw that they carry a "premium" model as well and thought if they have a "premium" what grade is this? Please let me know if anyone is familiar with them or if you have other reasonably priced alternatives, let me know.  Thanks

18 inch stainless fluted
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top