Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/21/2014 9:28:37 AM EDT
Ok so I got a m+m ak47 m10. Has a sliding stock and plastic hand guard plus a rail gas cover. While its nice I want wood! Since this is a rifle thats imported into the states from Romania can I just replace everything with a Romanian wood kit? I have seen the wood kits offered by a company that has a longer stock and since I have long arms and not living in a 3rd wold country and 10 I need that longer stock to fit me better.  Can anyone tell me what to do before I buy the kit and find it will not work?  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You will need a longer stock than the ones you get from the imported kits. If you buy a US made stock you will get the stock length you need & US made parts so you parts count will stay right.
Here is a good place to buy AK wood furniture.
http://www.ironwooddesigns.com/IWDHome.html
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top