Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2014 10:35:54 PM EDT
I just got my hands on two milled Bulgarian parts kits. One for a Bakelite fixed stock and another for an underfolder.  Problem is, everyone seems to be sold out of milled receivers. I've looked at CNC Warrior, Oklahoma, and gunbroker. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
When you list Oklahoma, do you mean Firingline? That is the only other place I can think of that produces milled receivers. I have a CNC Warrior receiver (not built yet) and they are nice. I would just wait for them to come back in stock if they are out. Good luck on your hunt!
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like the fixed stock receiver is in stock at CNC Warrior and they are taking preorders for the under folder receiver.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It looks like the fixed stock receiver is in stock at CNC Warrior and they are taking preorders for the under folder receiver.
View Quote

THIS +1
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Did your kit come with front and rear stubs? If so there are some nice repair plates from akrepairplates.com that you can use. If not you can buy some stubs from Apex or GB. You're probably all in around $110 or maybe closer to $150 if you have to buy and ship the stubs going that route.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top