Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2017 5:13:35 PM EDT
Hoppes Black

In the latest "Go-Juice" review thread today I brought up that the Go-Juice is not a cleaner, and I've been thinking about trying the new cleaner/bore solvent lines from Hoppes, but I've not seen any real use or reviews on these. Anybody try it out yet? I grew up using Hoppes cleaner, so I think I have a natural bias towards them, despite having seen no formal reviews I am already planning to purchase this when I need to get more cleaners. Does it live up to the name?

Truth About Guns had a press release in January
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 5:25:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Hoppes makes good products.
The two things I worry about is the product not being available in three or four years.
And the new product getting along with the lube already on the gun.
I once converted to Balistol and it mixed with the Breakfree on the gun and made a think yellow goo.
I had to take the side plates off of four revolvers , flush the guts out with Gun scrubber , and relube with Breakfree.
I am pretty much standardsizing on Breakfree CLP as I have used it for years, works great, and
I can find it anywhere, even Walmart.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top